HubSpot Ideas

kturner8

Instagram Story - schedule story

It would be super helpful to be able to schedule Instagram Stories in advance, like you should schedule a normal post. Also, the ability to schedule IGTV and videos on Instagram would be an amazing feature to have.

90 Replies
silviadigitalmk
Member | Diamond Partner

Hubspot only allows to publish posts in Instagram but it will be very interesting allowing to publish instagram stories, si it will be possible to assign an storie to a campaign in Hubspot.

Aldric
Participant

Agreed, it would be a very useful feature! 

emmagncc

Please add an Instagram story scheduing feature & IGTV. It would be very helpful as a marketing agency to not need to schedule videos through another platform. It would also keep users on your platform longer, eliminating them going elsewhere and potentially leaving your service for an all-in-one service. 

Thank you 🙂

gomaterials

The possibility to schedule Instagram and Facebook stories would be great! 

svarnum

I agree. Being able to post Instagram Stories through HubSpot would be my top priority.

AleZanetti
Participant

It will be very usefull!

RosieSmith

I  agree, most users on Instagram just tap through stories.

PotentiaTutorin

Stories tend to get better engagement and reach - please add a story scheduling feature, would make it so much easier to do all social scheduling in one place.

Haider
Participant

Would be great to have stories, multiple carousel posts and IGTV videos planning

rmagness
Participant

We also need this. Bot sure why they haven't added this.  We also need to be able to post moving gifs and such.  We can only post half of our content in Hubspot, so tracking and numbers aren't super accurate. 

julieta_arce

You've asked this in september last year, and until now no news about it 😞

RosieSmith

This would be a great use is there an app people are using to support them with this currently?

lemamue

As a community manager it is necessary to post content in stories. So sad that this is not available in Hubspot. 

CrisLuque
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Sería muy necesario!! Y tanto en Instagram feed como stories, poder etiquetar 🙂

sandrinedz
Member | Partner

Yes !!! an excellent idea. And the same request for Facebook stories

CarolinaC

Totally agree! This feature should be implemented!

hcheney

Just as important as post data, even more these days. Please implement! 

OvalzApp

Please implement this feature. Right now our digital marketing team uses Facebook Creator Studio to do this. I'd rather schedule everything in one place which makes it much easier to manage the team.

Harry_H
Participant

Adding my support for this idea.

perspecdesign
Participant | Partner

I would like to add my vote to this feature! 🙂