HubSpot Ideas

MHaskell2

Instagram Reels and Stories

Currently, there is no functionality to post Reels or Stories to Instagram from HubSpot. This is extremely important as Instagram continues to transition to a heavily video content platform. Are you looking into implementing this feature anytime soon? If so, when?

54 Comentarios
millennnialmktr
Miembro

Following. Would love to see more interest here. From what I can tell, Hootsuite offers this feature. Not sure why it's not more widely offered. 

Kevin_K
Miembro

Following. Can we get a response on this?

JWBSPR
Participante

This now available via Hootsuite and Later - when will it be available via HubSpot?

MBabin
Participante

Subbed for updates. This is a must-have given that other platforms are offering it. I would hate to switch from Hubspot to another service for such an easy fix. 

dsavage
Participante

Agreed. Meta is going all-in with short-form video content. The Facebook / IG API is already set up for allowing posting of reels. Please make this a priority, HubSpot.

JairedJ
Participante

This will become more important for your Hubspot users to stick with Hubspot for Social - please elevate the priority of this tool. 

NataG
Miembro

This functionality should be basic. Please let us know if you are working on it.

nateriggs
Miembro

I agree with all above. Please make this a priority on the roadmap

dentalexceluk
Miembro

This is an urgent priority! Can we get a timescale for introduction? It's ridiculous that we cant report on reel and story engagement in the platform. Not closed loop marketing at all!

MLarson-TWG
Miembro

It took forever to get the ability to do carousel posts.  We definitely need the ability to post reels.  It would be great if Hubspot could partner with the major SM platforms and have that functionality ready out of the box.  (TikTok, anyone?)  

HMathisen
Miembro

This is actually a must have, could you please follow up, Hubspot? Thnx

Sburk017
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

Social Media Manager here, I want this so bad. Please. Also hey TikTok is totally a "thing" now. Please Integrate it into the platform. 

HMathisen
Miembro
Hear, hear!
MBastiaenen
Miembro

Agreed! It is the reason why we hardly use the social media part and are still forced to use other tools. Besides, TikTok should definitely be included as well.

vkhabar
Participante

This is an extremely needed functionality. Please let us know if you're planning on implementing it. Someone posted this idea in 2019, and 3 years later we are still waiting.

HMathisen
Miembro
Indeed! To the Hubspot team: We just signed our startup deal with Hubspot a
month ago, and now we are researching alternatives already. Without a
better social feature, basically what we're left with is the CRM and an OK
newsletter feature.

It would then be more cost effective and make more sense to us to just
cherry pick SaaS tools, i.e. Hubspot CRM, Mailchimp for newsletters,
Hootsuite or similar for social, Sanity or similar for blog and landing
pages.

Just to stress that this was, for us, a key a key feature when going all in
with Hubspot, that you might lose us all together if you don't have this on
your roadmap.
Arzumk
Miembro

Following. I believe that video content is the most critical content for all businesses. That's why HubSpot should create that feature; otherwise, we'll use another tool that includes reels, stories, and even Tiktok sharing... Please catch the generation and innovation for every meaning. Thank you. 

Note: For social tools, you should check Brandwatch. 

HMathisen
Miembro
We're downgrading our Hubspot suite now because of this. As we see it after
using the product now for two months, Hubspot is really still a pretty
oldschool (but functional) CRM database, but the social features are not
worth paying for.

I'm still excited to test the CMS and blog tools, they seem to be more
modern, I suppose from some companies they've acquired in the later years(?)

Writing this here to share my thoughts as an aspiring Hubspot user, so that
future customers and Hubspot staff can see that we actually evaluate their
product suite.
MaferArenas
Miembro

Siguiendo. Es muy importante poder utilizar herramientas de video ligadas a las plataformas para poder tener un mejor alcance, oajlá puedan incluir la creación de reels y post colaborativos! 

CLassen
Miembro

We post reels almost exclusively -- the data on the HubSpot social tool feels useless without being able to tap into all the insights from Reels.