HubSpot Ideas

dvel

Inserting/Deleting Rows to Workflow Email Table (Existed, and then removed?)

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug in a recent update, but there was a functionality I used very frequently that still existed as recently as 2 weeks ago at most. This was the ability to add/delete rows to an existing table in the "Send internal email notification" action. I often send notifications in the form of 2 column tables with the left side listing the property and the right side using a personalization token. If I need to add a new row later, it was always easy before. 

However, now the insert/delete option has been removed and because you can't copy and paste personalization tokens, if I have a 15 row table and want to add 1 row, I have to re-create a 16 row table from scratch with all the formatting which is very frustrating. I'm not sure why this functionality would've been removed since it was so useful, I'm really hoping there was a recent bug in an update that can be solved. I did notice the UI for this functionality changed so it looks like there was definitely a release that was pushed since the last time I used this functionality. (I have other issues with this latest release, eg. it changed all the default settings so there's much more padding on each cell in the table which can be adjusted in the formatting but is now an additional element that needs to be caught each time which is pouring salt in the wound now that currently I'd need to account for new formatting changes as a result of this release in addition to re-creating entire tables from scratch just to add a single row.)

I hoping there's a simple solution to this one because it isn't asking for new functionality so much as it is re-instating functionality that existed less than 2 weeks ago.

Screenshot below is just a quick example of what I'm trying to do in case it's helpful (eg. trying to add a row where the red arrow is).

dvel_0-1624449554259.png

0 Upvotes