HubSpot Ideas

adamn

Insert proposed meeting time NOTIFICATION

Hey

So this new tool to suggest a few times... I would love if we were told they clicked the time and booked in.

If you could replicate how it works with calendar link that would be sick

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
November 22, 2022 03:03 AM

The Product Manager that owns meetings has been notified and is following this thread 🙂

Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
June 29, 2022 07:02 AM

14 Comentarios
KSenette4
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Agreed! I like using this tool, but I have been surprised to find that I don't get any sort of notificaiton when someone picks a time to meet. An update in the area is much needed

MW96
Participante

The proposed meeting time function would be amazing but without any confirmation for the meeting used it's not usable at all. 

Please fix that as soon as possible, the feature seems very immature this way. 

ABrix
Miembro

Agreed! No notification that they selected a time makes it unusable. Unrealistic to be checking my Google Calendar to see if something shows up. Feature is definitely needed though as I may want to hand pick times for the reciever to select that are times that not only work for me but other internal folks on my team. Please fix this!!!

MW96
Participante

@hubspot  are there any news on this? This is extremely annoying that this feature doesn't work practically... 

Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
NazzMohammad
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

thomassadoul
Miembro

Agreed, this feature is super nice, but the fact that we don't receive any notification is super annoying, I've been missing meetings due to that... A fix would be much appreciated!

Lele_Mk
Participante

This feature would be very useful for our teams 🙌

RBerstein
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold

The "Proposed Meeting Time" simplifies the whole process of coordinating a meeting time....   but fails, since when someone books a time, you don't get the notification!    It needs that part, just like how the meeting link does.   Please add this! ASAP!

MW96
Participante

PLEASE just get this done. It's so frustrating to kind of have this nice feature but practically it's not usable at all .... 😞 

SimoneF
Miembro

This feature would be very useful

kazuaje
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold

this feature is needed in the proposed meeting time functionality, Please add this!

CRohling
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

Yes.  Just told by support that it's designed like this and the only way to get the attention to add is up vote.  So I did but agree with MW96 it's useless without being alert to when someone actually selects a time.

NazzMohammad
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

The Product Manager that owns meetings has been notified and is following this thread 🙂

VLawrance
Participante

Please, please, please add notifications of meetings booked. Absolutely useless feature without that.