Insert personalization token in Follow-up

Hi

In the Lead Flows tool when addding a Follow-up email,  we would like to be able to personalise this email by inserting personalization tokens much like with Sales Templates (e.g. personalise the email salutation by adding in a token for the contact's first name).

I have contacted support and received the answer that this feature is not currently available. We'd love to see this implemented!

Many thanks

HubSpot updates
8 Replies
JimDavis
New Contributor

Great suggestion & exactly what we are looking for.

How does this kind of awesome suggestion gee escalated and seen by more eyes in the forum?

Cheers, Jim

Hawk-Steve
Esteemed Contributor

Just came across the same issue and was surprised at how basic the follow-up email editor is!

I have since created a workflow email as a follow up to the lead flow instead since it allows tokens and a better email footer.

The follow up email editor needs:

• Set "send from" to owner if possible, otherwise a set user.
  • Add tokens into the email
  • Email footers to be editable, such as using html email signatures instead.

Maybe just making the email WYSIWYG capable is easier for this reason?

colson

This would be nice for us, too. I was honestly surprised that they didn't already have it. 

I created an email used workflows to compensate. But having everything grouped together from that one screen would have been much easier.

valoo
Occasional Contributor

Would be great indeed !

If we can run it through a workflow maybe it's not as important for HS product team 

But they're pushing updates really often so 👍

JPeckett
New Contributor

Compared to creating a workflow for each pop-up, this would be incredibly helpful. Not much point using the form follow up without personalisation available. The ability to add documents would also be very helpful!

Maret Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

So surprised that this is not already a function! Pop-up form follow-up emails should definitely be able to:

• Set sender to "owner" or a default set user;
  • Add personalisation like name etc to the follow-up email;
  • Potentially be able to add documents (when downloading a doc for example)

Come on, HubSpot - this is part of your core offering! Smiley Happy

Katiewright
Visitor

@Maret Our company would like the same exact functions you listed. We're now going to try to create a popup outside of Hubspot with Mailchimp and try to get those features.

Parabricks
New Contributor

The other feature to add to the above list is the ability to insert graphics.