HubSpot Ideas

Chemique

Increased reporting for quotes

We're a B2B company with an external sales team. One report that our management staff tends to watch is "quotes per sales associate." We're pretty new to SalesPro and it's quoting features. We are currently tracking this data manually and I feel like it might be a relativly easy, and useful add-in. Thanks for any consideration!

49 Commentaires
JFinestone
Membre

Pretty disappointing that this still hasn't been addressed.

Much of our company revenue is not MRR or ARR but based on individual quotes (one-time payment).

It's important to get an accurate report of:

• Gross Revenue vs. Net Revenue
  • Quote revenue billed vs. collected
  • Track the above by pipeline, deal, team, owner

Hoepfully this gets addressed soon. If there's a beta release, would love to be a part of it. 

Radifanfb
Membre

Really looking forward to this development! Any update regarding the release date yet?

Lucila-Andimol
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum

I'd be usefull to have a report

in the main personal dashboard fo the sales rep

to see the quotes sent this month, the ones that are close to expire

and the one signed.

If you think this idea will add value, please upvote!

Lalecz
Participant

Je pense que c'est un réel besoin. 

abrow
Contributeur

Hi there,

There is no way to get 'gross price' in reporting. We also can't create formula fields at the line item level, which would solve for this (Gross Price = Unit Price * Quantity).

Seems like a really obvious gap in reporting - I can't easily tell how much discounts are being applied because discoutns are reported as % and in $. I thought - oh I'll just do gross price minus net price... nope can't do that either.

shan2
Participant

Would be super helpful. Any status update? Looks like the last one was a year ago?

markjnorman
Membre

Upvoting this for sure - any beta release would be great to be part of. Cheers

ALEasterly
Contributeur

I'm pretty sure there are quote updates in the works.  🤞

To accomplish:

@Chemique wrote:

We're a B2B company with an external sales team. One report that our management staff tends to watch is "quotes per sales associate." We're pretty new to SalesPro and it's quoting features. We are currently tracking this data manually and I feel like it might be a relativly easy, and useful add-in. Thanks for any consideration!

Go to Sales > Quotes and filter by rep and/or quote status

To accomplish Billed vs Collected, we use workflows and custom properties.  

In the workflows, you can use quotes!  This workflow, changes a custom property "Payment Status" and the deal stage based on whether or not the quote has been paid.  

ALEasterly_0-1622053571734.png

We also move a deal stage when a quote is sent.  Then we have a deal-based report that includes open deal stages and payment status to get the information needed.

For gross amount, this would be the total contract value on the deal.  Are you using those properties?

ebarton
Participant

Quote is an out of the box object within HubSpot, but currently we can't select it as a Data Source in reports. I would like it to be added as it makes sense that we should be able to report on any objects that are native to HubSpot.

Our Use Case:

Currently, the way that we audit our Product Line Item data is through Custom Reports. I recently contacted support because it appeared that we had orphaned PLIs in our system because they weren't associated with a Deal. It turns out that they were associated with a Quote, but there wasn't a way to add Quote as a connected entity to the report. If I could add Quote as a data source, I would be able to see the associating Quote ID.

SHill0
Membre

Absolutely agree! This is critical for us, would love for this to be implemented. 

Maarten1989
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Great suggestions and definitely upvote on this.

Also, we can track everything in HS (email opens, sales documents etc) however we are not able to see how often a quote link is actually opened. Can you please develop this? This seems very relevant insights.

Thanks in advance!

BZiegler
Participant

Someone said in May of 2020 that it's pretty sad and pathetic that this item was created in 2018 and we're still waiting for something as simple as "Paid Date" to be added to the View All Quotes view. It's even more sad and pathetic that it's now almost 2022 and we're still waiting. Hubspot---THIS IS A DATAPOINT YOU ALREADY RECORD. It's posted at the top of a paid quote, put it in the View All Quotes table, this should not be this hard and makes one of your major integrations very hard to manage. Incredibly disappointing. 

MLee2021
Membre

I agree with much/all that was said here on reporting on Quotes.  One key thing for me is the ability to report out cross object from a Deal that a Quote has been generated.  Currently there is no easy way to correlated that a Deal has an associated Quote short of creating two lists and then visually differencing them to know.  If you have a close date in the Quarter for a deal and there is no Quote generated by your Sales Rep (and of course delivered) how do you know you can even expect the business.  This would help keep the sales process moving and tracked.  The way its stands now, this seems fairly unusable in HubSpot.  Given it's be a number of years from this thread, amazing something hasn't been done yet by the HubSpot development team.

EAvalosPenayo
Membre

Agreed, would be very helpful!

JLiss
Membre

Curious what the timeline is for this. Counting Quotes manually is less than ideal.

AndersMarschall
Membre

Dear HubSpot Product Team

Please update on the ETA of the "Reports based on quotes"?

Best regards,

Anders Marschall

smendez
Membre

I also agree this is needed in HubSpot. We want to track the aging of when a Quote is created for a Deal.

AndersMarschall
Membre
HubSpot - please let us know how far you are in prioritizing this urgent issue?
AAugustesen
Membre

Agreed - this is a simple value gainer. Just letting us create a report on Quotes. 

danielbumby
Membre
We have now moved systems due to this being a urgent requirement for our business