HubSpot Ideas

AmGus

Increase the image limit for each post for all social media platforms

Currently, I can only upload 4 images to my LinkedIn platform where LinkedIn allows up to 9 images natively. Slowly I am using the social posting interface less and less due to HubSpot limitations. If you say you have a Marketing Hub my thoughts would be that there would be no limits to the Hub. It should work better or as well as the social media platform itself. It looks like Twitter only allows 4 images, is this why you have this limit. Please change this so I can use HubSpot for all my scheduling. 

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
September 12, 2023 11:00 AM

9 Replies
Nuemcclure

I agree that there should be allowed more than 4 posts for the carousel. I know that Buffer and Hootsuite can have up to at least 7 or 10. By adding this feature, it would allow me to not have to post manually or pay for another social media scheduling tool.

amsteiner
Participant

Yes, please — I understand API limitations but if other third-party tools are able to post more than 4, I'd expect the same of HubSpot. The social tools feel more like a limited add-on vs. a true all-in-one organic social tool up to industry standards, especially if we compare to other HubSpot marketing tools like email, CMS, and workflows which are up there with competitors. Organic social is already such a pain with low ROI but still needed for most brands -- please consider investing more into that product to make our lives easier! 

SFalkenstein

Another major issue with this restriction is that when you post natively to LinkedIn, you are not able to retroactively connect that post to a campaign. So if I want a post with multiple photos to be connected to a campaign, I would either have to post only 4 images and tag it in Hubspot, or post natively in LinkedIn all 9 photos but lose the analytics that rightfully could be attributed to a campaign. You can still see stats like impressions, clicks, etc in Hubspot even if you post natively to Linkedin, but you can't attribute those stats to a campaign. 

Emma-Jane
Participant | Gold Partner

Yes please. Increasing the limit will save so much time having to jump between the social media tool and actually having to manually post to multiple social channels from multiple accounts. 

PRaczka
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes please 🙂 +1

EGrice

Agree been a major pain not being able to do this for the team and defeats object of marketing plotting in all posts. 

AErsheid

Hello,  Have there been any developments or updates concerning the image posting restriction on LinkedIn and Facebook here on Hubspot ?

Leeyman
HubSpot Product Team

JBullis

Please, please, please do this! I'm disappointed that Hubspot's social media scheduling is less and less convenient for me.