HubSpot Ideas

Arun_Opto22

Increase item limit for Team Activity Report

Currently the "Team Activity" report on the Sales Dashboard is limited to 20 items in the feed.  It would be nice to be able to make that bigger (user configurable to say, 50 or 100 or unlimited).

27 Commentaires
JKZ888
Membre

Hello,

I totally agree if you consider freelances or agencies that work for clients. They might expect such a report about total activity. 

Regards

ilarabinowitz
Participant

Agreed, 20 is not enough

Arun_Opto22
Contributeur

I just noticed today that there appears to be a fix/solution:  when you scroll down to the bottom, not you have the option to see multiple pages of activity (looks like it logs all for the Day).  Good Job Hubspot.

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

Upvote! Should be a simple fix here.

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
rok
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

The "Team Activity" report is now paginated. This allows users to get past the first 20 results and see all of the eligible activities for the report. 

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

@rok Love this! Thanks for the update.

carlacam28
Membre

I agree!!!!

There is now the new sizes on the dashboards which are amazing BUT if this limit continues it was an amazing idea created for nothing cause you guys did an amazing job on it BUT the limit makes them useless.

Hope you can remove the limit so that it would be amazing for everyone, it really helps or at least maybe 50 or 40 if you like but 20 is too small of a limit