HubSpot Ideas

Arun_Opto22

Increase item limit for Team Activity Report

Currently the "Team Activity" report on the Sales Dashboard is limited to 20 items in the feed.  It would be nice to be able to make that bigger (user configurable to say, 50 or 100 or unlimited).

27件のコメント
GrantK
メンバー

This is more than a nice to have - how do managers review the activity for the last week wehn it cuts it off at 20!! Shows again that hubspot is built for small time business

RBarkby
メンバー

On top of allowing for greater capacity it would also be nice if you were able to sort (NOT FILTER) by salesperson. So you can see what Salesperson 1 did for the day, then Salesperson 2, etc.

Szofia
参加者

It should be an easy fix to let users edit number of activities shown, just do it HubSpot Team 🙂

Modus1976
参加者

We would like to view more than 20 emails on the Team Activity report on the Dashboard.

The format of the report is great as we're able to quickly view the activity, but allowing only 20 activities is very limiting.  Our Sales Managers want to see more emails so they can suggest or give advice based on the communication they see on the feed.

bsusan
メンバー

As an admin this is critical. We have different teams and users and 20 overall is simply not enough for our managers to keep tabs on efforts. 

intlmike
参加者

Even if the Widget was still limited, it would be fantastic as an admin to filter down to team/invidividual activity on the **Activity Feed** page (https://app.hubspot.com/activity-feed/).

Then we could get unlimited activity and view it full screen where it isn't cramped as a dashboard widget.

sophiakhan
参加者

We track sales activity and could really use more than 20!

mbrez
メンバー

For sales activity tracking, we need to see which users interacted with which companies and/or contacts in one report.

tkdpatrick
メンバー

I agree. I was just going to create this idea and found it already.

kristusv
参加者

I would definitely like to be able to sort through my and my team's activities, other than just emails.

If I could filter and sort through my calls throughout the day by call type, call time, etc. that would be really useful.

As a team manager, it would be great to see exactly what my team is doing, and when.

A graph that breaks down time of day and the types of activities would go a long way to determining when the best times to call are as a long term strategy. For example, if I could look through the month and see that we have a lot more connected calls from 10am-11am, that helps us plan for the future.

And if I could look at the end of the day and see who I actually connected with and who I called, that would also be great.

Bones
メンバー

I don't understand the thought process behind this. This hinders my ability to provide accurate report to upper management. This is Crazy.

GrantK
メンバー

The details must be all there - its just a functionality not made available to use - how can this be added into the reporting?

Bones
メンバー

I'm at a loss... This lack of being able to see my entire years worth of logged emails (thats the setting I currently have set) is ridiculous. Hubspot forces you to go to your Outlooks sent folder to see what emails you have logged past twenty days. My questions to you Hubspot is why is there a setting to see your entire year when in reality you can only see emails from the past 20 days. Common HubSpot where's your foresight and ingenuity in getting this resolved???

Adam_M
メンバー

This is critical to our team as well. When you have a good amount of team members using HubSpot and you need to manage all the activities we are doing to interact with our customers and prospects, 20 is definitely not enough.

COReilly
投稿者

This would be very helpful!

Valentin
メンバー

We have 5 team members and more than 300 activities per day. The supervisor should have access to all activities to double check and plan tasks for the next day/days. It's very very important and needs to be done, asap! 

mhancecands2
参加者

I'm surprised that this still hasn't been implemented, is all developmental work at Hubspot going on making the platform look nice?

HubSpotMaster
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Bump! This would be great, as managers you don't have a way to stay close to activity without jumping into each deal and analyzing. We want to make sure the deals are moving. Please help that out. 

blawlorSJ
メンバー

Would be huge for us and our team, especially as we continue to expand. 

andre25
メンバー

Totally need this!