HubSpot Ideas

JBarton74

Increase TCV options to 5 years

Please increase the ability to go up to 5 years in the Totals box if a Term has been set in the Library. I have included a pic. It will adjust the TCV for total deal for us. TYSM.

Untitled.pngPLEASE UPVOTE!

3 Replies
Ben1234

I am trying to create recurring income products that are 5-10 years in duration.  Although I can create that a term for a product, the maximum it will update the deail amount for us 3 years.  Hasd anywone found a way around this?  I can't be uncommon to have >3 year contracts

JBarton74
Participant

Yes and they refuse to do it. It is so simple for them to add. but they wont. Its going to make us leave HubspotScreen Shot 2020-07-07 at 7.29.42 AM.png

JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee

Hey folks, 

This would be a useful idea indeed - there's another thread with more upvotes and I'd recommend upvoting there as well https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customize-the-Billing-Frequency-options-when-creating... 

For transparency, our product team has responded that this feature is not on our roadmap for this quarter as there are other ongoing developments being prioritized around deals/products/line items/quotes. We are still seeking feedback on this idea, so please share your use case there instead so our team can continue monitoring it 🙂 cheers!