HubSpot Ideas

jgillan

Increase Limit of Reports on Dashboards

Currently there is a 20 report limit on the dashboards, it would be super helpful to have this be maybe 30 or even 50. For displaying different time periods of data for our team in different ways we are really using these heavily to visualize our customers, orders, opportunities and more. Having to switch between different dashboards isn't everyone's favorite thing to do, having the option to have more in one page would be amazing.

25 Replies
DEbert
Contributor

20 Reports per Dashboard is not enough. We need more Reports per Dashboard and would love to see a increase of the limits. 

MusicMarketer78
Participant

It would be immensely helpful for have the number of reports on dashboards increased above 20. There are circumstances where we need to show segmented data and require breaking down larger reports into smaller ones that quickly result in needing to create two dashboards that should be contained in one. 

The modular functionality that was added to the dashboard visualization has made the need for additional reports critical to our work since we have more formatting options than in the past. 

AliQureshi

20 reports per dashboard is not sufficient enough.

We need more than 30 reports per dashboard as each dashboard represents a different KPI.

smozingo
HubSpot Employee

Hi there! It looks like the HubSpot Product team recently increased the limit from 20 reports to 30 reports:

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.56.57 AM.png

cvp

Please upgrade to unlimited reports in a dashboard. I've hit the wall at 30 and was just getting started. Huge bummer.

asw

The purpose of the Dashboards are to allow visualization of reports/lists/webactivity - why would this be capped at all??

MHenning1
Contributor

I think 30 is too few! Please make it infinitive/optional! Or at least 50! (Alternatively make Text/Image add ins not count). I need to have scorecards and explain the data. 

Garoian

please allow more thank 30 reports per dashboard. This is too limited for our sales dashboard

CapsLock911

30 as a limit is just that... limiting. More that 30 would be very helpful.

MHenning1
Contributor

I'd like to bump this request please

SLandry0

Bumping this request.. we need to be able to add more reports to the dashboard to get a 360 view of our clients.

DSinclair

Agreed we need to have more reports per Dashboard, which would be really helpful for management of departments

smacha

I need way more than 30, if the limit is due to load time that is not an issue. It's very annoying to have to move things onto a separate dashboard

Mhozjan

I join the comments in this thread!
The limit of 30 reports per dashboard is just too small, especially if you include pictures and text fields that are informative, make things more clear for HubSpot user. At least remove limit on text blocks (and pics) by not including this in 30 count!

ZokiS

30 limit includes text blocks which takes away the whole use. Limit needs to increase and/or remove text blocks from limit.

TWatkins9
Participant

30 limit is way too small, please update to at least 50. Other CRMs do not have this constraint and it creates a major issue with executive dashboards

LRosenberger

+1, 30 reports per dashboard is not enough for a big data-driven organization.

NDunderdale

Totally agree, 30 reports is too few. We have multiple data sets we are reporting on to give the full picture within a dashboard and are hitting the wall with the 30 limit. Business users need a single place to view the data, without having to remember which combination of dashboards to look at for different analysis. For example, we have dashboards that set-out analysis per team on their performance, reporting across our active client data, deals, billed revenues and marketing activity, we need circa 40 reports for each dashboard in order to tell the full story.

Creativesoul
Contributor

Yes please we would like 50

KimLindh

+1 I don't see why we are limited to only 30 reports per dashboard. Let me have as many reports in my dashboard as I want.