HubSpot Ideas

LiamAT

Incoming call with automatic log pop up in mobile app

It would be awesome if it was possible to have an automatic logging pop up through the mobile app once a person has called you and then the call has ended. 

HubSpot Updates
April 19, 2021 01:56 AM

Hey @DSchwalb - will message you directly about this.

April 16, 2021 05:33 AM

Hey @DSchwalb! The app is changing and improving all the time, and things with this feature have changed as well! As of right now, it does depend on your phone set up whether something like this will work. However, if you have an Android and have post-call logging set up, this should work 🙂 If you're having trouble with this feature, then I'd definitely recommend reaching out to Support again.

Delivered
July 07, 2020 05:27 AM

Hey @LiamAT ! Thanks for sharing this idea with us. Logging calls in HubSpot received through your mobile phone is actually already possible on Android, through the "Caller ID" feature. More about that here:  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/mobile/enable-caller-id-in-the-hubspot-mobile-app

7 Replies
mozkul
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @LiamAT ! Thanks for sharing this idea with us. Logging calls in HubSpot received through your mobile phone is actually already possible on Android, through the "Caller ID" feature. More about that here:  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/mobile/enable-caller-id-in-the-hubspot-mobile-app

DSchwalb

@mozkul can you please indicate how is it possible? I see this article you sent only explains how to enable the caller ID but not how to automatically log incoming calls to the contact record. I spoke to support and they said it was currently not possible.

Best,

mozkul
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @DSchwalb! The app is changing and improving all the time, and things with this feature have changed as well! As of right now, it does depend on your phone set up whether something like this will work. However, if you have an Android and have post-call logging set up, this should work 🙂 If you're having trouble with this feature, then I'd definitely recommend reaching out to Support again.

DSchwalb

Hi @mozkul that's interesting, I didn't know about the post-call logging tool. Can you please give me more info?

Thanks,

mozkul
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @DSchwalb - will message you directly about this.

JosephRichards

So, our app does this, and more.

I am the Head of Product with the Productive Call Assistant, and we accommodate functions such as automated call logging, recording, and transcriptions (Using your current mobile number).

We also have a bunch of automated productivity functions like hands-free note-taking (Using your voice), in-call voice notes (That the other party can't hear), and CRM Caller ID (allowing users to see key info from your CRM before you answer the call). And of-course, in-call lead entry, directly into your CRM. So you don't need to even leave the call screen to enter the lead. 

Oh, and these functions can be automatically logged without you having to open Hubspot. 

I may be biased, but we offer the solution a lot of users like yourself have been looking for. We also offer a free 14-day trial (No CC Required).

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out and book an intro session with our team.

SDaub

This is a great feature for android users and would be really useful on the iphone app as well!