HubSpot Ideas

danmoyle

Including email Templates in Custom Objects

We use Custom Objects for interacting with our Contacts. Which means we email from those Custom Objects. Unfortunately, we can't use Templates unless we're in Company, Deal or Contact records. I'd love to see us have access to Templates in Custom Objects. Thanks! 

11件のコメント
GeorgeBThomas
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

I love this idea! It for sure would streamline a bunch of HubSpot users' lives. 

Great call @danmoyle! 👍 

Cesar_awtana
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Yes, please!!! I vote for it

HubSpotSuprAdmn
参加者

Would be amazing!

LButterfield
参加者

This would be a really good feature to have as we have the same issue.

jj12stars
投稿者

Also we are waiting for the custom object to be an option for logging using the Office 365 sales tool. Hope that's in the works!

ステータスに更新: Delivered
adimarino
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Community! 

The ability to use Templates when emailing from a custom object record is now live! When composing an email from a custom object record, you'll now see that Templates and Sequences are available to send. 

Best,
Ana

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Thank you @adimarino and team! I love this feature update! 

GeorgeBThomas
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

And there was much rejoicing!

MLeonard54
参加者

@adimarino Thanks! Do you know if HubSpot is considering the ability to have personalized tokens based on custom object properties? We've hit a roadblock with this. Our custom object will not be fully functioning/we can't move away from Deals until this option exists.

JFord8
メンバー

Yes same here, I have also hit a roadblock I do insurance claims and all the emails and items come from our custom objects in claims, as one person can have many claims. 

Branatee
メンバー

@adimarino We're also hoping that we'll be able to use personalized tokens in these templates.