HubSpot Ideas

Mícheál

Including Secondary Team Members in Team Reports

Feature Request:

All team members, regardless if they are primary or secondary team members should be included in the reporting tool. There are many times when a Deal Owner may play a fundamental part in two different teams, and should therefore not be excluded in the reporting for that team. 

At the moment, it is a limitation that almost defeats the purpose of having teams. It would be brilliant to see in a future product rollout 🙂

13 Kommentare
MyCaptain
Teilnehmer/-in

We need customization where we can group members in primary teams and additional cohorts. On which Reporting can be done too. 

Scenario: 
Let;s say we have 50 sales rep joining us, and they will be divided across different teams & regions. If we need to compare their performance with old or experienced sales rep on different metrics, it will be very insightful. 

CDunham-Wilkie
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is critical - I'm not sure what the functionality of "additional teams" is if not to do exactly this

KElder
Teilnehmer/-in

++ to both commenters here. We are also running a pod model with our teams. I would have expected "additional teams" to pull those members into reports filtered by "Hubspot Teams"

RBush3
Mitglied

Yes, also critical for our business.  We have some blended roles until the business grows to support dedicated new hires to report within a single team.

Daleksandersen
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Yes, this is a VERY important feature. 
In addition to the requirements from a pure sales team perspective (different regions/areas) also our CSM team is responsible for sales (upsell til existing clients) 
So I want also to report (from report builder) but also should subteams contribute towards sales goals. 

Shiran
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

This is such a fundamental need I was very surprised to find out it wasn't possible. One of the biggest pros of HubSpot is the ease of reporting and the ability to choose a team to report on. Please include this function!

MLiberato
HubSpot Employee

I think this would be very useful, or at least allow to select if only main members or all members to be shown in the report. 
Thanks! 

SWM
Teilnehmer/-in

Much Needed 👍

VStehelin
Mitglied

It's a must, for High level Managers to be able to aggregate teams performance and for Team leaders and teams to be able to have a single dashboard to refer to without having to duplicate it and select all the different deal owners !!

TCoppen1
Teilnehmer/-in

This is a must have and the ability to filter companies and contacts by subteam owner.

Not sure why they would appear in the analytics section only to give no data

VSarin
Mitglied

I think this feature should be handled at least for nested teams to begin with. If I am part of a parent team, then a sub-team within that, that's a different scenario to me being part of two completely different teams.

This would be fantastic feature to have when organisations have sales reps that cut across multiple teams.

Hildegaard
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please implement- Otherwise, why should I use my time to give the users a sub-team if I cannot use it across the reports I'm doing.

StaCatS
Teilnehmer/-in

To those asking, "Why would I use nested teams if I can't use more than a user's main team for reporting?" You may be interested to know that, in addition to reporting, teams are used for other things in HubSpot, which take nesting into account - namely permissioning of HubSpot features and content.

If you are using team-level permissioning and have a nested team structure, it's important to be aware of how access levels flow. According to HubSpot, "Teams above others can see everything owned below them, but the teams under can't see everything own...For example, In the nested team structure below, Team 1 will have access to everything that it has specifically been granted access to AND it will acquire the access granted to the teams below it (Team A, Team B, Team i, and Team ii). Similarly, Team A will have access to everything that it has specifically been granted access to AND it will acquire the access granted to the teams below it (Team i and Team ii). Conversely, Team i will only have access to the content that it has been specifically granted access to; it will not inherit access from the teams above it.

1. Team 1
    1. Team A
      1. Team i
      2. Team ii
    2. Team B