HubSpot Ideas

MarcusWennmo

Include today in "last 90 days" for date property

We use filter "the last 90 days" for almost all of our reports to be able to view 90-day trends. (using date properties) However, these reports does not include the dates from today. Ex. If a salesperson books a meeting och closes a deal, it doesn't show in the report until the next day.

If we were to use the Date property "Is this: Quater so far", today's results are included. However, this report starts at 0 every quarter so we have to wait several weeks until we can see trends. (if we use "Is this: Year so far" we get too much data and will not be able to focus on last 90 days)

This is a major flaw in the reporting I must say. To be able to look at trends and have real-time results (today's results) in the same report seem like a basic functionality that I have seen in many other CRM-systems. 

5 Comentários
esmeralda721
Membro

I agree. This is very frustrating for us as well. We would like today to be included in relative date ranges, otherwise it results in a 1 day delay in reporting.

jwebster_pt
Participante

The exclusion of the current day makes sense for reporting. However, when viewing things in realtime excluding the current day doesn't work well at all.

jwebster_pt
Participante

It would appear that the "all deals" view is using this filter, which means it's not showing all deals modified within the last 30 days. It's showing all deals modified within the last 30 days, not including today. That standard view is pretty much worthless to me now.

MichaelKopp
Membro

agreed. the date selections in hubspot are useless without this functionality... and to be able to set a specific date for a wait step, for example.

mcclured
Participante

[someone needs to add a "Dashboards & Reports" tag to this idea or it's never going to be seen by the right people (would be ranked 4th in that category)]

Please add a checkbox or something to be able to include today in this filter as an option. The suggestion is framed perfectly.