HubSpot Ideas

Honorable

Include files uploaded from forms in the attachment section of related contact

When a file is uploaded through a Hubspot form, include that file in the Attachments section (on the right side) of the contact record that completed the form, regardless of file type.

This will save considerable time and effort when attempting to locate individal files uploaded through forms, instead of needing to scroll through the form submission results.

29件のコメント
jforrester
参加者

+1

ACurryWS
メンバー

Can this please be fixed. Our complany needs file uploaded through forms to be automatically saved as attachements in this desired place. 

JakeKnight
参加者

Throwing in our hat for this as well. +10 ... Please make this work.  

Jasper_Madrone
参加者
VladP
メンバー

Any news on this one? Did anyone tried the app that Jasper made? 

JakeKnight
参加者

@VladP et all... 

I have just installed @Jasper_Madrone's plugin extension and it seems to be working beautifully. 

The thing to know is that we are having to build one workflow for each file property that we have, and we have quite a few. That workflow adds the file to the Contact's attatchment section AND attaches it to the deals associated with that contact. I say deals, because it appears that I can't filter a deal by association label or otherwise... so all deals are updated with the attachment. 

So the trigger is that the property is known, and the workflow then fires two actions: 

1. Attatch the file to the attachments. 

2. Attatch the file to the associated object (any object will work here, we just happen to be using deals.)

This is what his actions look like in the sidebar... very useful:

JakeKnight_0-1690922132418.png

ADeitsch
メンバー

Also the same request on the company and or deal record.

Jimbo57
メンバー

+1. We are introducing support tickets to our customers, and ask them to share different file formats in the form in order to better service them. Unfortunately, the attachment does not seem to be connected to the ticket which has been created from the form (preferred), nor can I find it in the general contact information. 

FBartkowski
メンバー

Great idea