HubSpot Ideas

jturk

Include Name + Details of Task in Task Reminder Emails

Task reminder emails should include the details of the task and associated records to give additional detail more quickly than having to go to the task itself 

7 Replies
sgazeau

I've opened a support ticket with HS about a similar issue. HS says that the assignment email doesn't include the title of the tasks, however the title appears in the reminder when it comes to the inbox. This force me to go to the tasks manager everytime I have a new task. It would be very helpful if the description could be displayed in the first assignment email.

jturk

Yes, that would be helpful along with all details regarding the task i.e. details, associated records 

HubDoPete
Guide | Gold Partner

I'd say it's an overight to be notifying the recipient they have been:

• assigned a task
  • the notes related to the task (often are blank, if the task name covers it)
  • a link to all your tasks

But not the name of the actual task to be done, which means you have to go search for it.

As we are beginning to actually use tasks actively for workflow, it's causing confusion and lost productivity with the team saying "What's that task you just sent me?"

Please queue this up for the fix:  the simple addition of the task name above the details of the task (which are often blank)

thanks,

Pete

monmc
Participant

It would also be great to have the contacts email and phone number in the task reminder. More info is more useful!

smnktng
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback. We have recently updated the task reminder email to contain: the name of the task, the date it's due, the details for the task if set, and the associated record info. If the associated records have a phone number or email address set, these will also show beside each of the records.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further feedback here. 

HubDoPete
Guide | Gold Partner

It's much better now, thanks for filling out the full context of the task assignment 🙂

cheers

Pete

monmc
Participant

Great, thank you!