HubSpot Ideas

lgancarz

Include Excel/CSV as an attachment with automated reports

Our team is looking to take advantage of the automated emailing of reports to specific people. While this new feature exists, it's rather clunky in its current state. Our team would prefer that whatever report we automate delivery of, has an option to download a copy of the report as an Excel or CSV file in the automated email that's generated from HubSpot. 

Right now, we can receive an automated email, but within that email, it only contains a link to view the report, which just takes the user back into the Reports area, and then they have to manually export to Excel. 

It would be easier to just have a link to download a copy of the report as an Excel or CSV file, so we can save the other steps. 

2 Replies
MMachi

This is a great idea and something I would endorse as well. There are quite a few reports that I would want to automate and send but need the option for them to be in XLS/CSV format. 

HGhaly

I posted the same in December 2022 and haven't heard anything yet - this seems like something that would benefit a lot of users!! https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Attach-CSV-file-to-Automated-Reports/idi-p/730380