HubSpot Ideas

rossfruin

Include Conversion Rates in the Deal Stage Report Like In The Funnel Report...

It would be nice to see conversion rate data (like you can in the Funnel Reports) of all deal stages even when a deal skips a stage. 

Almost every sales organization I've been a part of has deals that will go from stage 1 to stage 3 or later, and skip stage 2 for one reason or another. In cases like these, it should still be counted as a conversion from stage 2 to 3 even though it was not "placed" in stage 2.  

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
April 09, 2020 11:18 AM

We are currently investigating ways to improve funnel reports to provide additional conversion insights including stage skipping.

Re: Include Conversion Rates in the Deal Stage Report Like In The Funnel Report... - changed to: In Planning
April 20, 2018 12:02 PM

Thanks for all your comments and feedback. We are currently researching ways to improve analytics on Deal stage conversions & funnel reports. 

Idea Submitted
September 20, 2017 09:04 AM

Needs Detail
April 28, 2017 08:22 AM

46 Replies
SLoo
HubSpot Employee

Hi, this would be critical to implement as the current workaround to use the funnel reports showing deals that have moved through any stage does not directly reflect the conversion rates. Can we get an ETA on this please?

CDevereaux4

Huge issue for us as we have a "deferred" stage for deals that are put on hold, so no conversion information is calcuated unless a deal also touches this stage.

Please add!

SaraP
HubSpot Employee

This is a function that would be helpful to my customer, as there are deals that sometimes do not move through all stages, but conversion rates would still be necessary for business reporting. Hoping to get an update soon!

angusp

I really cannot comprehend how 6 years on from the original issue being raised that there is no way in HubSpot to calculate conversion rates for deals that skip deal stages!  Can we all have an update on when this functionality is going to be added?

ClaudiaNg

Love to have this implemented 

this is so important for sales

OSerrano-Pied
Participant

Is there an ETA for this necessary implementation?