HubSpot Ideas

rossfruin

Include Conversion Rates in the Deal Stage Report Like In The Funnel Report...

It would be nice to see conversion rate data (like you can in the Funnel Reports) of all deal stages even when a deal skips a stage. 

Almost every sales organization I've been a part of has deals that will go from stage 1 to stage 3 or later, and skip stage 2 for one reason or another. In cases like these, it should still be counted as a conversion from stage 2 to 3 even though it was not "placed" in stage 2.  

46件のコメント
WisseKempenaer
メンバー

HS Support asked me to post my solution here. 

Setting up a dashboard like this like this worked for me.

Displaying:

Entered stage (date)

Measured by:

Count of deals

You could do this for different deal stages and also change the frequency to for example "Weekly", to visualize weekly results.

Funnel dash.png

It still doesn't calculate the conversions rates, but it's the only sufficient way to track deal stage progress. 

DouglasW
投稿者

Agree 100%. The funnel report is basically useless. Most deals do not go through each and every stage of the pipeline.

jlyman
参加者

I've voted everywhere I can see for this topic.  It seems like a lost opportunity to omit conversion rates for deals hitting "any" stage.

Starik70
メンバー

This feature is super helpful as not all deal go through the different stages on a linear fashion to be lost or won. 

revilo
メンバー

100% agree. 

Joshbonga
メンバー

100% agree this is so important and would make all my clients so happy. I work with many different companies using Hubspot and they all ask for the same thing. I train them on how to click on EVERY stage to get the funnel conversion rates showing but inevitably someone misses one and throws things out. It doesn't need to be complicated. Just allow users to confirm if a stage is skipped, it should still count in the conversion. Thank you. Hubspot is great!

msellyn
メンバー

This is a crucial feature and I'm quite surprised it is not yet implemented. It is extremely common for prospects to skip deal stages so it's super frustrating we are not able to calculate conversion rates just because a stage is skipped. Not being able to deliver accurate numbers for my organization makes it impossible for me to do my job.  いらだったスマイリー

I look forward to this oversight being reconciled as soon as possible. 

Thanks very much!!

AndreaBalducci
参加者

UP ! Needed 😉 

tmala
メンバー

Any momentum on this yet?

graceotaiza
参加者

Hi Hubspot! Please give us an update on this feature. Absolutely need to see what our conversion rate is like, even when deal stages are skipped (which happens a lot) our old more simple CRM system gave us that number no problem. Please help.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
rok
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

We are currently investigating ways to improve funnel reports to provide additional conversion insights including stage skipping.

HubSpotMaster
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Much needed. Glad it's getting looked at now. This is a pain point for all CRM / Sales users. 

GregZ
メンバー

+1 on this.  some deals move faster than others and don't need to pass through every stage in order to be counted in the overall conversion.  We NEED this feature.

AstridvanDam
投稿者

This would be a great added value!

NicoleT
投稿者

Desperately need this. Without it, funnel reports are useless and we're stuck with manual excel reporting.

NKnudsen
メンバー

This is crucial, hoping to get this soon 🙏

BrianSkov_WUD
投稿者

I have submitted a report ideas for this. 
We absolutely need a simple pipeline conversion rate report ASAP.
Please up-vote here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Pipeline-performance-report-conversion-rate/idi-p/469...

Thanks

MReutter
メンバー

I can't believe that this feature is not available yet. This is so important to get insights of the conversionrate through the funnel even if a stage is skipped.

aluce
メンバー

Yep, much needed! 

SGast
メンバー

Yes please !