HubSpot Ideas

JPierpont

Inbox view customization

Ability to make the columns shown wider to personalize your view, and saving the setting.

Right now the list of new emails/ conversations that comes is 1 column I would like a lot wider to view the subject details.   

The Subject of the email is WAY to large and what makes it harder is that it reads like a chat... so reading an email you have to scroll up to scroll down, and constantly open "SEE MORE".    VERY hard to read emails that way.   Some may like it, but transitioning from standard Email view...  ouch, not user friendly.

And,  the far right contacts bar stay minimized when I select it.   right now you can minimize it anytime, but 99% of the time I don't need to see that when I open every email.   So It makes a total of 5 areas that are always open and hard to read.

Being all the same color and tone emphasizes the Mind blurr of reading that screen.

3 Replies
PatrikRosen

I was just about to post this same idea! 
We're migrating from helpscout to hubspot and it would be great if I could expand the column with the emails a bit, to be able to read more of the content of the email before opening the email thread.

PatrikRosen

PatrikRosen_0-1655307511134.png

we are coming from this (helpscout) and we're trying to migrate the whole company to Hubspot.

JPierpont
Patrik,
One thing we learned the hard way with using the Inbox..... REPLY ALL
DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!

so if you have 10 people in an original email... and 1 person replies... it
drops everyone off the email... even if that person replied all!!!!!!

So you then have to READD everyone in if you want to keep all 10 people
updated!!!