HubSpot Ideas

benno

Inbox: Add button "Assign this mail to existing deal"

Please add a button "Assign to already-existing deal" for mail that are in the Inbox. Similar to the button "Create a deal" (which that lets us create a deal based on a new mail in the inbox) I oftentimes have mails that have a different subject line but don't get assigned to the deal in question. Then, there ius no easy way to assign an incoming email to an already-existing deal! The only way is this rather complicated workaround:

a) make sure there is a contact created

b) go from the inbox to the deal I want to assign to

b) assign this contact to the deal

d) return to the inbox to find the email assigned to the deal now.

Thanks a lot!

6 Comentarios
Codesushi
Miembro

I have the same problem! It would be a very useful option.

Marcel11
Miembro

That would be extremely helpful as we often have contacts with multiple deals at the same time - so very important to only assign the specific deal mentioned in the conversation/mail to avoid misunderstandings

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

Push! 🙂 

Biggerfish
Miembro

BUMP - please do this, not having a way to assign an incoming conversation to an existing deal silly

HCaron
Miembro

Hi,

When is this foreseen? I can't imagine that this basic feature is not included in a CRM like Hubspot!!

UnexpectedTours
Miembro

Yes, this is desperately needed.  I don't know why this doesn't exist.  Almost every other CRM has this basic feature.  We just upgraded from a CRM where we were paying $1,000 per year and it had this feature.  It is despeartely needed.