HubSpot Ideas

EBoud

Hubspot Chat in Mobile App

It would be great if there was an option to integrate the live chat tool into my own mobile app.  I'm helping manage the process of building an app for my company and need a troubleshooting/chat feature.  Rather than coding the whole thing up, I was thinking about how nice Hubspot's live chat feature is on our website and thought it would be perfect for our mobile app as well.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there are any API's/SDK's to integrate into other mobile apps for now.

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
February 28, 2024 12:43 PM

Hi all, the alpha sign-up form below for the Mobile Chat SDK had some access issues. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

If you are interested in participating in the alpha, please complete this form. We will reach out to confirm enrollment once your request has been received and reviewed. Thank you!

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
February 22, 2024 12:37 PM

Hi all,

The Mobile Chat SDK is coming to Live Chat and we are excited to start granting early access to this feature!

What: The Mobile SDK enables you to integrate HubSpot chat into any iOS or Android mobile app to deliver a fast, efficient, and empathetic in-app customer support experience.

When: As soon as your application is reviewed

Prerequisite:
- Must already be a HubSpot customer (any tier and hub)
- Must already have an iOS and Android mobile app in production
- Your mobile apps must be written in native code (e.g. Swift for iOS, Kotlin for Android) as opposed to cross-platform frameworks (e.g. React Native, Flutter)

Note: We are in search of participants who are open to engaging in a responsive feedback loop. Regular communication is a requirement for those taking part in the Alpha stage.

If you are interested in participating in the alpha, please complete this form. We will reach out to confirm enrollment in the alpha once your request has been received and reviewed. Thank you!

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
July 21, 2023 11:10 AM

Hey everyone - A quick update here. We are in early stages of evaluating this idea. I am looking to learn a little bit about expectations around the chat SDK. If you are willing to chat, please Direct Message me on the community forum. Thank you! 

36 Kommentare
Bizri
Teilnehmer/-in

It is very disappointing that we have been asking for this in app chat support SDK for over 2 years now and it seems that Hubspot does not have any idea on the value proposition of this very small feature!

Since our CRM Hubspot which we now are utilizing fully does not offer the SDK for in app chat support, we continued using Intercom's in app chat support!

For us as an organization this is causing that our service teams are using 2 different platforms (ONLY because of the value proposition of the in app chat)

we are delivering support to our entire users in a click of a button!

90% of our users are mobile users, so how can we benefit from the Hubspot chat widget when it's only for the web ? For us it's useless! 

so how about you start listening to your customers and you go get that SDK done?

the in app chat gives our entire solution a huge value and gets us so much closer to our users offering support instantly and sharing anything wr need with them!

furthermore the intercom in app chat gives us powerful insights about the users device : 

App version number

operating systems version

device type etc

So we get so much valuable insights that allowed us to trouble shoot instantly and provide an amazing support!

so all I can say is that this is a huge disappointment and you need to start LISTENING ! 

laugre
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi there !
Same here

JPanama
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

Posting on behalf of a customer. This would be a huge win. 

hinklea
Mitglied | Elite Partner

Hello,

Chiming in that we are also looking for this functionality. We would like to use polling to determine the chat state and we have a customer looking to accomplish this with HubSpot.

KathrynGraham
Teilnehmer/-in

This is also something we are wanting to do!

BBebout
Mitglied

Need this to the point we are evaluating moving support processes out of hubspot without it. 

ADeColle
Mitglied

That would be great!

ATinius
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

Hi there! Merging two similar ideas so that we can keep an accurate count. All upvotes will transfer over so no need to worry!

BBotha
Teilnehmer/-in

We are also on the cusp of implementing Hubspot entirely but will have to relook if this feature is not implemented asap

MrDavidTeh
Teilnehmer/-in

Same here! in-app chat would be great.

MPersson85
Teilnehmer/-in

Same here, much needed. 

MSantos49
Mitglied

Much needed.

michel_pilet1
Mitglied

Would be highly useful!

dantem
Teilnehmer/-in

apoyo esta idea, es necesaria en este 2022

LCalandrino
Mitglied

I'm here on behalf of a customer. We just lost the opportunity to add Service Hub to their current portal because HubSpot doesn't have chat/chatbot for mobile app.

jugonzalez
HubSpot Employee

I think this is a must! Service Hub would be more competitive if it has chat/chatbot fro mobile app. Thank you!

lregadas
HubSpot Employee

This is a must nowadays and something other competitors like Zendesk, Service Cloud are offering on a basis.

We really need this ASAP!

fahadsheikh
Mitglied

This is really very close to a dealbreaker. It is a basic feature that should have been there in the first place. HubSpot Team, please give us a timeline of when you are planning to release the SDK for this.

DKundu
HubSpot Employee

This would be very useful for our customers! 

LJobs
Mitglied

The fact that they do not provide any timeline or feedback about if the SDK is on their development scope is something to worry.