HubSpot Ideas

Martinwd

Improvements to 'marketing email' options in lists

Currently, there is no way to build a list of Contacts who have, for example, opened / clicked multiple marketing emails without manually selecting each of those emails.

For example, I need to build a list of everyone who has clicked on any of 11 emails (newsletter variants). Currently, I have to add a filter for all 11 emails individually, rather than entering, for example, "marketing email is A / B / C, etc", "marketing email name CONTAINS _" or "marketing email campaign equals _".

2 Replies
MrONeill

I consolidated similar posts into one, so if you have time, please go upvote that post. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Contains-Does-not-Contain-to-Import-and-Marketing...

tomlake
Participant

Hi @Martinwd @MrONeill 

We also had this problem of not being able to utilize contacts who engaged with a series of emails. I wanted to introduce you to Segment Builder, a HubSpot Marketplace App that solves for this.

Segment Builder allows you to create "Segments" of top engaged contacts from individual marketing emails, Campaigns, Subscription Type, or a combination. You can specify a percentage or a threshold, and the segment will sync HubSpot as a List, making it workable with all other parts of HubSpot.

We can't currently do a partial name match on email name, but I would be really greatful if you would let me know if Segment Builder solves you issue or not and would consider building this feature.

Please do try it out for free, and I would love to hear your feedback if you have any. 

Happy segmenting

Tom from Segment Builder

tom@engagement-hub.com 

A List of SegmentsA List of Segments