HubSpot Ideas

ErikA-sson

Improved sorting options for tickets

When looking at tickets in board view it's only possible to sort based on one property, I would like to be able to sort on multiple properties. Tickets in each stage should be possible to sort based on for example priority first and created date second (or any other properties).

Along with filters this would allow for a clear and complete overview of which tickets should be handled by whom and in what order. Work instuctions could then be as simple as working from left to right (stages) and top to bottom, rather than jumping between filters.

4 Replies
ValDeslo

This would be very useful for my team as well!

We have so many tickets that at some point, it's easy to forget to reply to a contact whose ticket is a month old, as it ends up at the bottom of any stage, even if it's a high priority.

Filters can help, sure, but they are not enough when you deal with a lot of tickets at the same time.

CarrieKayser

Ability to sort tickets from oldest to newest!

sbk_100
Participant

I am also looking to introduce a sort by multiple properties to ensure our team continues to prioritize the most critical tickets. Is there a way to enable this?

JBurgosH

This is a great IDEA.. I see it is from 2019 and we are on 2022 .. I am guessing you wont even consider it... 

but think about this.. sorting by other criteria makes work easier and if it is not much trouble and
colour the ticket by the Priority colours would be even better!
Can you imagine ticket red and yellow so yo know they are important wow!! then the whole priority property becomes
relevant ... the rest of the time is just a paper pushing fill of a criteria...

I know it takes a while to do this, but just answer yes we will o no we wont and good luck with your inboxes!

Good day,