Improve the accuracy of email tracking

We have heard from many of our customers about the need to improve the accuracy of email tracking to better account for multiple recipients and self-open notifications. 

We are currently investigating solutions for this issue.

HubSpot updates
Improve the accuracy of email trackingHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
08-06-2019

17 Replies
zaratops
Visitor

@Agent314  Yes! That's the one.... It's baffling that the mute button would have any reason to be removed though.

Agent314
New Contributor

Mum at HS. Possibly they are going to do away with this product. The privacy lobby is becoming militant. Sad. But common. I imagine lawyers are hovering.

zaratops
Visitor

@Agent314  This is the last straw then. I'm moving my membership elsewhere, sad to see this degrading on key fronts. Thank you for your replies.

Agent314
New Contributor

Then there is this example. This email went to 10 people. How helpful is this??? You said you would do something about this. Consider breaking radio silence, @mschnitt and have some honest dialog with your customers. Unless you don't work here any more. We're still here, Matt. Waiting for you to come out in the open. C'mon, man...  - Jeff

Example-Sad.jpgThis is not helpful...!!!

red75116
Occasional Contributor

@mschnitt   For the Love of God, can you please reactivate this feature until your crack team of product folks come up with another solution.  This is completly unusable.  Customer email that originally only went to 1 person, but their response needed action so it has been forwared to others and employees around the world have opened this email.  I can no longer tell if the customer is viewing this.  Please help us!!!!

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 9.24.14 AM.png

dyeaple
New Contributor

Loss of the email tracking location feature is really impacting the value of HubSpot for us. Please elevate the priority of fixing or improving this feature. Thank you!

robertotrujillo
Occasional Contributor

The unique way to know if my email is open in america or europe is lost. This decision is wrong and harmful. 

No make sense use hubspot without this asset.  Now hubspot is just a tracker like others.