Improve overall functionality of the iOS mobile app
Our fields reps have been reporting numerous obstacles and limited functionality when using the iOS mobile app. Examples include:
- Limited Search Capabilities: Unable to search for contacts based on their "Company Name" property. In general, search capabilities are one of the most important features of any site or app. Not being able to search for contacts through the Company Name property and other properties prevents reps from bringing up contacts quickly in the field to make notes, log activity, etc.
- Unessential Contact Properties When Creating a New Contact: The default contact properties that are displayed when creating a new contact are irrelevant and incomprehensive. Current default properties include Website URL and Twitter Username (which most reps won't know when creating contacts while in the field) and don't include more useful/relevant account info like Company Name or Job Title.
- Non-customizable Contact Properties: In the desktop version you can customize which default contact properties you want to appear for all contacts, but not in the app. Being able to customize which contact properties you see for a contact would help reps manage their accounts more easily when in the field.
- Inconsistent Display of Email Signatures: I was told that HubSpot had to remove the email signature functionality in the last upgrade due to some issues and that it would be re-added during the next upgrade. Make it easier to add an email signature and ensure it is consistently displayed so that user can appear professional when emailing customers through the app.
The mobile app has limited functionality and is clunky to use by field reps who need to access and log information quickly and easily while in the field. The app is almost unusable to our field reps due to the time is takes to bring up and log activity, and that the info displayed is irrelevant to their needs. Overall, the app needs efficiency improvements to its functionality to accommodate a mobile, on-the-go environment.
- Select a label to view existing ideas by category::