HubSpot Ideas

lince

Improve Sequences

Today it is not possible to add a sequence 0 days after something has happened

Sometimes we need to do multiple tasks a day to engage a lead in a sequence.

8 Replies
ASHUMMELT

Agree, that needs to be implemented. Call + mail is a realistic task to be scheduled on one day

britney

YES!!! I was suggested by Support to come place this exact suggestion.  More than one action per day in the same sequence is absolutely necessary.  It could easily be displayed as follows: "If no action after '0' 'Days,' create task at ..." 

sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

Same-day tasks are now available in Sequences. 

mmsown

I have been battling with a sequence that still will not allow me to select 0 days.

sjudson, can you specify how this is accomplished?  0 is just not an option for me.

I have the Sales Professional program, if that makes a difference.

sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

@mmsown - when adding a task to a sequence in the builder, there should be a checkbox in the top right corner of the task that specifies "No step delay". This would set a task to execute on the same day as an email. 

Currently it's not possible to send an email on the same day as another email when using Sequences. 

mmsown

I was trying to add an email on the same day, but after, a task.  That does not work at all.  It would be helpful to delay by hours to make it possible to follow up in this way.

Dogtag89
Contributor

Same issue as @mmsown - when a form is submitted (new applicant) we want to create a task for reviewing applicant after completing that task an email should be sent with a meeting link for a interview call. 

DaveSEA

I am also looking for the same functionality as @mmsown and @Dogtag89. As far as I can tell, the simple solution would be for "Send email if no action within" allowed for minutes, hours & months. This would address several of the issues users on this thread have faced. In my case, "hours" is the measurement that makes or breaks the utility of this tool. I will be opening this specific request as an "idea".