HubSpot Ideas

babbott1

Improve Comments Feature in Edit View of Email

I think it would be extremly helpeful to be able to reply to individual comment in the Comment Feature of the Marketing Emails. Right now, you are able to leave comments about the general email, and my replies all show up at the below. In other words, it would be nice for the order to go:

Comment 1

- Reply to Comment 1

Comment 2

- Replies to Comment 2

It would also be nice for you to be able to "resolve" a comment when you have made the edit on the email.

• Who (what type of role or team) is the feature for?
    • For us, this is helpful for our Marketing team to communicate back and forth about necessary edits to the email while being organized and keeping feedback all in one place.
  • What is their goal?
    • The goal is to be more organized and better track comments on the email and the edits needed while keeping all feedback together and in one place. 
  • What value will this add?
    • This would make the feature a lot more useful and organized. It could also act like a checklist for multiple people who are remotely working on the same email - you work down the list of comments and do an indented reply with questions or note that the edit has been made.
  • Are there examples of other places or products who have this feature?
    • Zoom uses this in their chat feature. You can reply to individual messages and even use and emojis to react to messages. Something similar to that "reply" feature would be fantastic.
  • Screenshots, pictures, drawings, process diagrams, are helpful.
    • I've included a screenshot of how zoom does it & think it would be fine to do the exact same thing here.
    • ReplyFeatureExample.png
1 Reply
IsabellaV
Participant

Completely agree! Great idea. It would make the Comments feature truly useful.