HubSpot Ideas

PBosler

Import from HubSpot to HubSpot

I have a personal HubSpot account with 2 years of history associated with 100's of contacts and companies. Now my sates team is starting a HubSpot account. I would like to migrate all of my data into the new HubSpot account. 

The HubSpot help chat told me to export the info and import it to the new account, just like I was changing from ACT to HubSpot. 

Come On! Surely there is a way to migrate my complete history from one HubSpot account to another HubSpot account. 

Please help. 

2 Replies
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@PBosler As you have discovered, HubSpot does not currently provide a tool for migrating data from one HubSpot portal to another HubSpot portal.    There are third party firms who can do this for you as a service. Trujay is a popular option.

DDean5

It's absurd that HubSpot can't import/transfer its own data.  I was using the free version until my company made a decision to purchase HubSpot.  Now that they've purchased HubSpot I can't transfer the data from my free account to my paid account.  Makes me wish I hadn't recommended HubSpot.