HubSpot Ideas

Myk

Import VCF Contact file by upload

There should be functionality that allows importing of a single VCF file, for example a contact file from Mac OS X contacts.

22件のコメント
Dosse
参加者

Absolutely, both import and export of vCards (vcf files) should be implemented!

- as a sales person you often get a vCard of a new lead by sms or email that you can easily save to your iPhone or Outlook Contacs but it to avoid punching in the same information into HubSpot or using the cumbersome import via CSV file for one single contact you should be able to import this contact to HubSpot aswell. I know it is  possible with the iOS HubSpot app to import a contact from the iOS Contacts to HubSpot but is should be as easy on the computer (myself using Mac)

- on the other hand, if you start by punching in the contact details in HubSpot, you would like to export that single contact to your phone Contact directory to be able to see if that contact is trying to call you (back). This should be possible also both from the iOS app and the web interface to HubSpot.

MikeWhite02
メンバー

Vcard Importer software is an excellent software that can easily Import VCF Contact file. This software Imports Vcard Files and Convert Vcard Contacts to Outlook very easily. You can easily avail free version of the software. I hope you will get the accurate results with this tool.
For more details, visit here- http://www.vcard-importer.filefixutility.com/

CRMcW
参加者

Please create this function

Kevin_Cuddeback
参加者

I would like a browser plugin that allows me to import a .vcf directly into HubSpot as "my contact"

such as from this lawyer I'm working with:

https://www.foley.com/joseph-m-bresnahan/

he's got a "Donwload VCard" link

LeighAbbott
参加者

Couldn't agree more! Our prior CRM had it and it was such a time saver.

DL1
メンバー

PLEASE create this function. It is such a time saver! 

CaseyTaylor1
メンバー

This would be an incredible function to have and save our team A LOT of time. Our previous CRM had it and I miss it!

sofiadevis1
メンバー

If you working with outlook then you can try Softaken Outlook VCF Export-Import third-party tool. It is easy and cost-effective tool.

saudraisn
メンバー

THIS IS A "MUST HAVE"!

Druksys
メンバー

I agree wtih all of the above - it's time consuming to have to do imports on my phone instead of my laptop. 

paolomonesi
メンバー

VCF export should be implemented together with the csv and excel, i found it very usefull and important

saschabur
メンバー

It is incredible that you cannot imporyt one VCF in Hubspot. I am playing around with Hubspot for some minutes and thios is of course the first thing that a lot of people need first. 

CRMcW
参加者

Hi saschabur,

Obviously, I share your sentiment.    Such a useful and well developed feature and technology should be implemented, and easily so.

My workaround was to connect Hubspot using Zappos and import the .VCF into my other contact manager.  I use Office 365 Outlook, but I imagine GMail would work well too.   I hope this helps.

saschabur
メンバー

@CRMcW Thank you.

But i think i will not work with this crappy webservice HubSpot. I have exported my 5100 contacts from Google in a CSV, and imported it in Hubspot. Hubspot asks me to remap 131 colums, although they are clearly named by Google ("Name", "Company", and so on).

If Hubspot is even not able to remap with a litlle bit intelligence (OK, it can ask if the user is happy with the result), but asks me to remap one by one 131 columns, ... a NoGo.

Angry that i have lost 2 h with this webservice... 

BHaukelid
メンバー

Yes!

themiltonian
メンバー

You really do need this function to export a HS contact back into outlook!

TElmore
メンバー

My solution was to import the vcf file into Gmail. Then export a csv file out of Gmail. 

KJones59
メンバー

Download VCF to CSV Converter Tool is an Application that is a very fast and safe conversion tool, There is also no size limitation. It supports Windows OS including XP, Vista, 8, and 10 also, you can save your file in local drive, It gives Error-free conversion from VCF data to CSV file format, You can try free demo version of the application.

More Info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/vcard-to-csv-converter.html

ernestcollins
メンバー

Use the Softaken VCF to CSV conversion to make the migration procedure of the VCF file to CSV easy. The tool has an easy interface, due to which operating it becomes too easy even for non-technical users. All contacts and their properties are securely exported, including name, address, phone number, and email address. In a few steps, VCF contacts are effortlessly transferred into CSV file format by this utility. You can browse any size VCF file and convert its data into a CSV file, regardless of its size. Users do not need to use another tool for the conversion since this application is so fantastic for all users. This application is smooth, reliable, and useful for everyone. Download the free demo version for a few items in each folder of the conversion application.

RBottin
メンバー

Please include this option!!!!!

But leads me to my question.
I have linked Outlook ("click-and-run"-version) and Hubspot via this add-on:

RBottin_0-1678961640452.png

It works fine with me.
Now I have like a 100+ contacts in hubspot which I would like to transfer into Vcards to put it into
Outlook.
Is that possible (like export option from Hubspot) with not to much a-do?