HubSpot Ideas

KamilaB

Import Product List in Sales Pro

For Products as a new feature it would be great to make it possible to import a list of products.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Re: Import Product List in Sales Pro - changed to: Delivered
September 04, 2018 11:11 AM
July 25, 2018 02:14 PM

Hello everyone, thank you for your valuable feedback on importing products. This feature is currently in beta and will be rolled out to all portals in the next few weeks! 

Re: Import Product List in Sales Pro - changed to: In Beta
May 30, 2018 02:34 PM

Hi all! We're preparing a beta for importing Products. Please direct message me your HubSpot portal ID and email address if you are willing to help us test this out to get it ready for all customers to use 🙂

30 Comentarios
PaulBickley
Colaborador

Hi there, 

How do I direct message you on the above? I don't seem to have an option for this.

I'd like to be included in the beta.

Thanks

madamson
Participante

I would love to be part of this beta as well, but can't figure out how to DM. currently in the process of manually adding hundreds of SKUs, and had to quit for my hands' sake after the first dozen or so

Gvde
Miembro

We use Hubspot to sell Saas software integrated with Stripe. I would love to quote and send subscriptions offer (and therefore upload automatically my Stripe subscriptions options) and when it's paid by the customer, the subscriptions are then validated and created automatically.

Memotech
Miembro | Partner

@hroberts Hi, I also would love to be able to import large volumes of products. I would be happy to beta test this feature. Feel free to message me Hubspot ID: 4471496

IvanKarp
Colaborador líder

Hello there everyone! I have a great news --- from now on you may easily import products into HubSpot CRM using Data2CRM service. It offers to import some data absolutely for free. Hope this info will be usefull!

Full disclosure - I work at Data2CRM.

P.S. Fell free to cantact me for the help. thanks!

Dylan
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello everyone, thank you for your valuable feedback on importing products. This feature is currently in beta and will be rolled out to all portals in the next few weeks! 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
hroberts
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
papuchon
Miembro

Hello, anyone using Stripe integration with Hubspot Quotes and wishing there was a free trial option (client puts payment info upon signing quote but payment processing is delayed until after x days)? Please check see this new idea and upvote:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-the-free-trial-feature-to-the-Stripe-integration-...

gavlar0
Miembro

This is already a feature

HWilkins
Miembro

I know this is an older thread, but I'm running into this issue currently. We want to import our product library over from another program, but we can't link the software. I was hoping to do an import from a CSV file like we have done with contacts before, but the documentation from Hubspot says that the feature is not available, while another page seems to suggest that it is. Does anyone have any information on this? @hroberts ?