HubSpot Ideas

KamilaB

Import Product List in Sales Pro

For Products as a new feature it would be great to make it possible to import a list of products.

30件のコメント
PaulBickley
投稿者

Hi there, 

How do I direct message you on the above? I don't seem to have an option for this.

I'd like to be included in the beta.

Thanks

madamson
参加者

I would love to be part of this beta as well, but can't figure out how to DM. currently in the process of manually adding hundreds of SKUs, and had to quit for my hands' sake after the first dozen or so

Gvde
メンバー

We use Hubspot to sell Saas software integrated with Stripe. I would love to quote and send subscriptions offer (and therefore upload automatically my Stripe subscriptions options) and when it's paid by the customer, the subscriptions are then validated and created automatically.

Memotech
メンバー | Solutions Partner

@hroberts Hi, I also would love to be able to import large volumes of products. I would be happy to beta test this feature. Feel free to message me Hubspot ID: 4471496

IvanKarp
トップ投稿者

Hello there everyone! I have a great news --- from now on you may easily import products into HubSpot CRM using Data2CRM service. It offers to import some data absolutely for free. Hope this info will be usefull!

Full disclosure - I work at Data2CRM.

P.S. Fell free to cantact me for the help. thanks!

Dylan
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello everyone, thank you for your valuable feedback on importing products. This feature is currently in beta and will be rolled out to all portals in the next few weeks! 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム
papuchon
メンバー

Hello, anyone using Stripe integration with Hubspot Quotes and wishing there was a free trial option (client puts payment info upon signing quote but payment processing is delayed until after x days)? Please check see this new idea and upvote:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-the-free-trial-feature-to-the-Stripe-integration-...

gavlar0
メンバー

This is already a feature

HWilkins
メンバー

I know this is an older thread, but I'm running into this issue currently. We want to import our product library over from another program, but we can't link the software. I was hoping to do an import from a CSV file like we have done with contacts before, but the documentation from Hubspot says that the feature is not available, while another page seems to suggest that it is. Does anyone have any information on this? @hroberts ?