HubSpot Ideas

smulhollen

Import Goals

We use goals to enter a monthly quota for sales reps.  Unfortunately, there is not a way to import a spreadsheet of 30 sales reps into goals.  I have to manually enter each month for them.  Would love to import the whole spreadsheet.

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be helpful. The new goals page is great, but setting the values manually is a challenge for large scale teams

MBushinski
Participant

This would be extremely helpful! I have the same issue. 20+ sales reps with different and escallating monthly targets. 

GKorff
Member | Gold Partner

I agree with the other community members. The goal feature was gratefully adopted by our client and he asked immediately: Can I import the data for all my sales reps? Please add an import functionality!

franknew

this would be extremly helpful and time saving. without it the forecast is difficult to use for my organisation.

JPs12
Participant | Diamond Partner

This is a feature that definately needs to be a part of Forecasting tool.

I needed to create monthly goals for 20 reps for three different pipelines. What could have been (and was in the budgeting) an excel sheet was 720 manual monthly goals. 

I'm aware that these goals can be set to teams but this is not what we are looing for at the moment when the need is to follow up on each Rep per Pipeline.

CSherwood8
Member | Elite Partner

Hey Guys, This would be a great feature and and super useful for a number of reps with multiple pipelines 🙂 

TNadolski
Participant

Second this. Also, if we have an annual goal, the monthly & quarterly rollups should happen without needing to create separate goals for each time frame. I understand that this does not always apply to every sales org, but we set one annual goal for each rep and then I have to create 3 separate goals if they want to see their progress on a monthly, quarterly & annual period. Creates a lot of additional administration overhead. 

Being able to import these en-bulk is a very helpful workaround for the scenario I described above. 

JMascre

Please, we need this great and "basic" feature 🙂

MHourcade

Indeed, otherwise impossible to use it

rpassavant

+1 - I'm preparing for our FY25 and have nearly 200 sellers for which I need to set quarterly goals and each on is unique based on tenure, ramp, territory, vertical.

Importing a sheet from finance would be ideal and make it a 2-click project, vs a 2-day project