HubSpot Ideas

dailiuswilson

Images in Sequences

Many of my reps personalize sequences in advance with images.

Right now there is now way to

a) Copy and paste an image inside a sequence

b) Add an image via the button in the footer like you would for a canned template

Do we have any update on when this will be ammended. Point b) seems more like a bug than a feature request 

21 Kommentare
vrpc
Mitglied

+1 -- need it too!

It would be great to have the ability to insert images within snippet as well!!

aschambers
Mitglied

I also find it annoying that I can copy and paste in a single email but not in a sequence. Would love to see this feature added. 

GLS
Mitglied
Really annoying indeed. If the whole idea is to personalise the sequence before sending, adding screenshots is quite essential to show information a prospect can relate to
PavelRotsaert
Mitglied

+1 this would be a great new feature!

ramatoG2
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I couldn't agree more. This is a much-needed feature! 

carlritchie96
Mitglied

Great idea, this would be a huge time saver! Today I am having to send them using templates but this; 1. runs the risk of no follow up for a time consuming outreach, 2. means that every time I want to follow up with an individual I need to re-prospect into the account for a reason to reach out (rather than setting up a sequence of personalised emails). 

felixflx
Mitglied

Honestly, not sure how this can be missing still...

jmorana
Mitglied

really need the ability to create image snippets for the sales team to use.

StephanieB
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

There are SO many legit uses for this. Please make it happen, HubSpot!

hp95
Mitglied

This would be great for personalization! Surprised this isn't already a feature!

bartmuskala
Mitglied

What is the status of this idea? Could a Hubspot representative respond please? 

huntermgorman
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 11.38.33 AM.png

As far as images are concerned, this functionality exists within the template editor. However, we would love to see the ability to include attachments in templates, for our use case these templates are being used for sequences.

I have reps reaching out about this pretty regularly.

Thanks!

Valentin34
Mitglied

Yes it would be fantastic to have this feature available.
Unfortunately automation and sequences are not used by my team just because of this lack of customization.

We can add images in a model, but this model will not be customized depending on the receiver. It will be the same image for all the contacts in the sequence. 

For now we only have 3 options while customizing the models when we start a sequence : 

- Text
- Document (impossible to load images in documents)
- Video (Vidyard only)

Capture d’écran 2020-10-05 à 17.00.45.png

Thank you

Dan_P
Mitglied

Hello? Hello? Anyone... would LOVE to set this feature implemented.  It's incredibly frustruatinig not being able to customize emails with visuals.  Product team help...?

JasmineK
Teilnehmer/-in

Oh 100%. Realized today it's not possible, and already annoys me. Why is it not possible, as it is in templates and separate emails? So important to be able to customize

StephanieB

It looks like this has been updated... 

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.27.38 AM.png

Dan_P
Mitglied

Yes, when you edit the template you can edit the photos.  However, there's no way to add more photos once you add a person to the sequence, you have to change the entire template.  I sometimes want to just add one unique photo for one person in the sequence, and do not have the ability to do it.  Very frustruating.  You can add snippets, meetings, docs, but not pics.  Hubspot product team, please look into this.  Thank  you 

StephanieB

Ohhh you're completely right @Dan_P thanks! I was trying to remember where I struggled and as I turn on this sequence I'm working on that would be it. 

KShirani
Mitglied

Please implement this!

Kevin_Saw
Mitglied

Bump, does the HubSpot team even check these suggestions?