HubSpot Ideas

DaveRowland

Identify contacts with no open tasks

I was trying to create a list of sweetspot contacts with no open tasks against them. When I say open tasks, I mean contacts that have never been assigned a task or have no incomplete tasks against them.

With a lot of staff turnover recently, I'm worried that some tasks against sweetspot companies may have fallen through the cracks i.e. tasks completed for the wrong reasons and then no future tasks set.

I can filter by task status, but this does not solve my problem. Why have a button to identify whether the task is complete or not, if you can't track this activity?

2 Replies
clcintx

It would be very helpful if we could see a list of contacts where we have forgotten to assign a future to-do task.  This would allow us to find the contacts that may have slipped through the cracks, that need to be followed up with, but did not get a future task assigned.  

Lowe
Participant

Also very keen to see this feature put in natively. I've seen a workaround workflow for this but it's such a simple feature that it should just be available as a dropdown!