HubSpot Ideas

bellawu

IF branches reconnection

IF statements is a nice addition, but it is useless if the 2 branches created cannot be reconnected to continue a workflow. Otherwise it just forces us to duplicate all the common events in two branches, once the IF exception is passed...

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/6490155-if-branches-reconnec...

92 Commentaires
jsearles
Participant

Yes, this is sorely needed. I often work around this shortcoming by creating workflows in a modular fashion, with the result that what could have been one workflow is now six (or eight, or 15, etc.). It reduces my ability the measure the effectiveness of the workflow because the metrics are in multiple places.

rbaker
Contributeur

Another vote!

Patrick_Schu
Membre

Great Idea. Will improve a lot !!

CarolinPelz
Membre

PLEASE ADD THIS!!!

aseipp
Participant

This is becoming a major hinderance and has me using multiple tools to actually do this because of this limitation. 

It's mind boggling that my company pays $25k a year for Hubspot and it doesn't have this feature, especially when a tool like ActiveCampaign, AutoPilot, Drip or the many other tools that that costs 1/100 as much can do it.

I'd recommend looking for another marketing automation solution. I've already done a cost benefit analysis on migrating to a tool that will do this and it will save me $70k in labour costs and will let my team be much more effective in personalizing my marketing.

My contract end date in next year; however, I'll be gone long before then unless this is implemented in a month. 

gussn
Membre

This feature would save a lot of replication work!

hamish
Membre

Adding to this.  I also support adding this feature, as it would save a lot of complexity. Agree with the person above about paying a lot, and missing a fundamental feature.

greenpapertowel
Participant

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for this guys. I raised this with support a while ago and the response I got was that the product team are aware of the issue, but it isn't something that is 'easy' to implement. 

This is a fundamental feature and without it, workflows are no more useful than a simple linear autoresponder series of emails. My suggestion would be to look at moving to any of the following tools that do have this functionality:

It may be something that the Hubspot team find too challenging to implement, but there are plenty of other companies that have managed it, including those who charge a fraction of Hubspot's prices...

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
bellawu
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

SarahN
Contributeur

100% agree. 

JeffSchneider
Participant | Partenaire solutions Gold

The more and more I use workflows and the more creative we get with ideas, the more we realize just how important this feature is. Please add this soon!

jxlio
Contributeur

This is so important.

jphilbrook
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions

Any update on this?

jsearles
Participant

Active Campaign

Rejoining IF/THEN branches in Active CampaignRejoining IF/THEN branches in Active Campaign

David1
Participant

Any update?  I would like to be part of the Beta if possible.

HarrySumpter
Participant

Also looking for an update on this - definitely a much-needed feature! 

jxlio
Contributeur

The Hubspot design team reached out and had me try a prototype of how they would accomplish this. It seems pretty intuiative and I hope that they actually roll it out into a beta soon. Keep your fingers crossed everyone.

AdrienD
Membre

Yes please, reconnection in workflows would be a great addition.

Hawk-Steve
Contributeur de premier rang

Looking forward to seeing this arrive!

DKS
Membre

Any updates on timing?