HubSpot Ideas

ARRA

IDEA: Blog Page Builder - Just like Email and Landing Pages

MY BIG IDEA

Please give the Blog tool a "drag and drop" editor building functionality like the rest of Hubspot; i.e. email and landing page builders.

I'm new to Hubspot and so, I'm still trying to figure it all out – but the biggest thing I'm missing right is a simple drag and drop editor like the email and landing page tools in Hubspot for blog listing and blog posts. 

Right now, I have tried to import a template or use the built-in templates to create blog listing/summary pages and blog posts. As a marketer, the visual editor in the design tools is OK but ONLY IF you get a robust template that is coded properly for visual "module editing" and, even at that, it's still time-consuming and not easy or comprehensive. As a small business, I don't have the time to develop the skill or the budget to hire freelancers to customize templates in CSS or build it from scratch. 

I really want to use Hubspot to power my overall content efforts but this tool seems out of step with the rest of the software's email and landing page builders.

1 Reply
Milesu
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be a game-changer for providers as well. Development for blogs needs some love. CMS has had some recent updates. It would be great to see what HubSpot has in store for the blog.