I would like to be able to Report on Calls per Contact

Our company very much needs the functionality to be able to have a count of calls made on every single contact. 

This is important because it would allow our Management/Sales ops, and individual reps to run reports on calls per different lead sources, products, area codes, etc.  Salesforce allows you to do this, and most reps/executives expect this sort of information to be able to be pulled. 

Total call volume (like engagements), or total times contacted (which includes emails + calls), are both drastically less important than calls on contacts.

I have attempted to create a number property that is incremented by a workflow every time call duration is "known," but this doesnt appear to be accurate and I don't believe contacts already triggered from the intial call can be automatically re enrolled.  If anyone has any ideas for workarounds, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot updates
1 Reply
myworks-peter
Occasional Contributor

I find it very strange that this isn't possible.

You're saying we're paying over 1K a month for Hubspot...and we can't run a simple report that gives us a list of contacts that:

- has been called once in the last month/year

- has not been called twice in the last month/year

????

Am I missing something? The best that hubspot support could share is to add a suggestion here....