Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

I want to add multiple contacts to a meeting using my meetings link

I'd like a way to add additional emails when using the meetings link for two reasons:

1) when I set the meeting for my contacts, sometimes they ask me to include more than one person at their company. Instead of having the option to add another participant, I have to forward the additional contacts to sent invite -- doesn't look very professional.

2) we have SDRs that set meetings for our sales people and they use each reps unique meeting link. They would like to be "CC'd" on the meetings so they can see how many they've book, when they are, and join if necessary. 

1 Reply
Jenny_Vesta
New Contributor

I too would like this option of adding emails from the same company to attend a meeting. Not sure how this can happen.

The way AJ in customer support answered my question was"

"As it turns out, currently the way the tool is designed, there isn't a way to add multiple team members to a meeting using the meetings link. For a contact to add their team member to a meeting, the contact that books the meeting will need to navigate to the meeting event within their calendar and add the additional team member within that calendar event"

So I'll have to try this option for now.