HubSpot Ideas

ron_kagan

I want a pony

Hi,

I want a pony.

I discussed this after my initial request to sync with Salesforce had been resolved excellently by HubSpot Technical Support. So, since that was done to my satisfaction, I asked for a pony. I was told that I cut out a bit and to please repeat what I said, so, I restated my request and was told, unfortunately that that cannot be done Gato sorprendido

I was then told that it would be "so awesome if I could make a pony gallop across your screen right now." I agree. I said I would file this as a ticket in HubSpot Ideas. So I am.

I think that it would largely be agreed that we work pretty hard and that we deserve ponies.

If you agree, pleaseee share this with your teammates and vote this up. We want ponies. We each deserve a pony. We demand ponies. Give us our ponies.

36 Comentarios
ron_kagan
Colaborador

I love the social-good thinking @HannahGoldberg! Proceeds from the above laid-out plans should definitely go towards these!

@dharmesh, I will see you with my entire team (and pony, Douglas) at #INBOUND2018. I am happy to speak about it at Inbound to prospective HubSpot customers as needed or anyone else for that matter. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I've found my herd with you all. Thank you for running wild with me.

Douglas_Between_Monitors-2.jpg

RobertvdW
Miembro

ponies_meme_generator_did_someone_say_ponies_5707cf_re_what_is_your_choice_melee_weapon_for_a_zombie_apocalypse-s510x398-262355.jpg

enjoy your pony Ron! 🙂

briannespreedly
Participante

#TeamPony

nadiavol
Participante

Hi,

just reaching out to say this just made my Monday morning at the office and you guys rock.

Give ponies to the world!

Ron, you're awesome, marry me. I will come on a pony.

❤️

robbluther
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Image result for jumping goat gif

Ponys are a great start... but what we really need are baby goats.

They are a much better solution to the problem at hand.

BTW... I just joined the community because of this thread. 🙂

cmichellec
Miembro

1) Monday made. Ponies for everyone.

2) I agree with @robbluther, we also need goats.

SarahN
Colaborador

Google gives us ponies... I mean... is Google > than HubSpot? Because I feel like that's where we stand at the moment on the issue of ponies. 

robbluther
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

@SarahN Ponies and Goats aside... I think I want a bite of whatever sandwich you are eating in your profile picture...

Hombre feliz

SarahN
Colaborador

@robbluther - It's from Pizza People in Phoenix. They got new management and don't make it anymore. You can live vicariously through my sandwich having-ness though. 

JorgenDavidson
Participante

This is the largest current feature gap we're experiencing w/ hubspot. Please @dharmesh we're desparate for ponies! 

mike-ward
Asesor destacado

April 1st is coming up. Might be a nice day to add that galloping pony for real... 😮

#justsaying #teampony

Dedupely
Colaborador

Can we have the option for other animals as well?

Fabian_Attard
Participante

It's a shame that these posts get upvotes but not actual problems that HubSpot has 😬

melindagreen
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

But back to ponies! Do we want a nice pony, or one like Naughty Ed to keep things interesting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaP0t5IUnM

naughty-ed.jpeg

JessieS
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ron_kagan! I asked ChatSpot if it could give you a pony running across a computer screen and this is what it came up with 🦄 🙂i want a pony.jpeg

Suzanne33
Participante

Even with the very little riding experience I have, I would still like a pony. With this pony, I will educate people on the importance of caring for a pony the same way we must care about our CRM data cleanliness. We wouldn't let our CRM starve of clean data, would we? In the same way, we wouldn't let our pony starve. We will feed our ponies the best apples, oats, carrots, and grasses as nutritionally required. Dear HubSpot Team, I promise to take great care of my pony, just as I promise to take great care of my CRM data.