HubSpot Ideas

BenJ87

I Want to Copy and Paste a List to a Workflow Trigger as Individual Criteria

I'm looking to input a large amount of  postal codes into an If/then branch based on a contact's postal code.  No matter how I format my data and spacing between postal codes, it will paste whatever option I input as one option, even if its 100 postal codes. I want to be able to copy and paste the postal codes and have them automatically split into to individual criteria, so for example a list of 100 postal codes would add 100 separate criteria for the workflow trigger, instead of 1 criteria for 100 postal codes like I get now.

When you're creating a property this is already a feature, you can post a list and Hubspot properly formats it into a dropdown box for example.  But this same design feature was not added to a place like Workflows, where it would be well needed for people who need to upload or paste a specific list of criteria to set off triggers.

3件のコメント
egtziflow
メンバー

This would be very helpful. Also with lists. Having to input 100+ countries and cities individually into the filters each time manually without the ability to copy/paste is extremely time-consuming. 

M_Bigalke
メンバー | Elite Partner

If you use a ";" between the options in the list this will split out the selected in the drop down list in the workflow options.

Works well in a google sheet by adding a second collumn as with the screenshot below:

M_Bigalke_0-1623424069105.png

This will select all the options in the dropdown list.

M_Bigalke_1-1623424120077.png

SAdlerDoControl
メンバー

I implemented this and thought I'd share this doc to save you some time:

Cut and Paste Ready Region/Territory for Hubspot Workflows