HubSpot Ideas

MHeimlich

Hyperlinking Website in Image for Social Post to Facebook

Hello! My name is Makenna Heimlich and I am currently having difficulty with editing a cloned social post that I have switched from LinkedIn to Facebook. I cloned one of our LinkedIn posts and my hope was that when switching it over to Facebook that it would be the exact same but it did not include the link or image. I know that these are two different social platforms but I tried to edit the posts so that the link could be embedded within the image, but unfortunately it would include the link in the caption or I could put it in the alt text of the image. I think embedding the link within the image looks cleaner and more professional. How can I clone a post so that it can be posted identically to that of LinkedIn on Facebook? How can I hyperlink an image so that the link does not post in the caption? I think that this could help to save time recreating posts to other social media platforms. This could add value to users because it would be more efficient if it were to clone the exact same.

0 Upvotes