HubSpot Ideas

BLakerveld

Hubspot Tasks Sync with Outlook Tasks

Currently it is possible to sync Hubspot Task with Outlook Calander, However they appear as agenda items in the Calander.  It  would be extremely helpful if there would be an option to sync Hubspot Tasks as actual Outlook tasks.Currently this is not possible.

12件のコメント
BS-VRR
参加者

I would love to have this!

KBoschitsch
参加者

This is what we need. It will allow us to work even more efficient, and it will ingtegrate Hubsport even more in our daily routine. 

matthew_stibbe
メンバー | Diamond Partner

I use unito.io to sync HubSpot tasks with ClickUp. It has an Outlook integration so I'm pretty sure you could use that to solve this problem.

Matthew Stibbe, CEO, Articulate Marketing

KBoschitsch
参加者
Hi Matthew, thanks for your suggestion, we will see if this works for us. Best regards, Karli J.
KWillis7
メンバー

This is what we need. It will allow us to work even more efficient, and it will ingtegrate Hubsport on our website.

danisssh
メンバー

Yes this will help to integrat hubspot on your website

KBoschitsch
参加者

I think Unito will work fine in most cases. Unfortunately it doesn't work for us. 

As it seems to be not verified by Microsoft we have issues  setting up non-administrator Microsoft accounts.  We are still open to other suggestions!

MMT1
メンバー

It comes to a big surprise to me that this feature doesn't work when we have 365! It should obviusly sync with the task in outlook! 

MatthewSteinSP
メンバー

Having tasks show up in Outlook only as calendar events is really the wrong way to do it.  It would be best if the tasks showed up as tasks in Outlook and if there is a due date then that can be shown as a calendar item as well, though I think that Outlook handles that for us when the task is created.  Will check into the Unito.Io ClickUp option to see if that can work for us.

We are always in Outlook and Teams so having a proper integration between HS and M365 is very important to us.

JoeP2
メンバー

Agreed 1000%. It's strange to sync HubSpot tasks with anything but Outlook tasks.  I don't want tasks on my calendar. If I wanted something on my calendar, I'd create a meeting or event.

Integrating HubSpot Tasks with Outlook Tasks would be a huge improvement because it would unlock the capabilities of task management within Outlook including the new "To Do" functionality and the ability to plan "My Day".

RKloos
メンバー

In the settings you can get an alery email if a task is assigned to you. You can then set up a mail rule to move the alert mail to a task folder and have it flagged for follow up "today". That way it will also appear in the "to-do" app in the "my day" view if the option is set in the to-do app.

MatthewSteinSP
メンバー

Yes, giving that a try.  Not an ideal fix since it is a one way option, changes to tasks in Outlook won't show up in HS, but it may have to do for now.

Thank you.