HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221 Replies
RalphDuin

Yes please!

marconline

YES, please!!!

erinny

Especially as HubSpot rolls out Service Hub and we're interacting with existing customers within HubSpot more often, it would be incredibly helpful to build a customer login portal within HubSpot websites. Ideally, we'd like to have a place where we can upload shared documents for clients' viewing and communicate with clients right on our website in a password-protected, secure portal.

basil
Key Advisor

Provide a customer facing support inbox like you offer to Hubspot customers based on email domain of contact records; this also needs user accounts or SSO integration for each contact record.

So that our customers can see their Tickets we manage in Hubspot Service Hub. Zendesk offers this too.

screenshot.png

cbragado
Contributor | Partner

I have been talking the same issue with support. VERY VERY URGENT

It's a very lack of functionality. We were using ZENDESK, but it's the same in ZOHO CRM or any other support software

I'll post a reply here with some details

cbragado
Contributor | Partner

El portal podría ser algo similar a lo que internamente tiene HUBSPOT con todos nosotros. De forma que se pueda redirigir a la gente a abrir un ticket por FORMULARIO o en su portal o bandeja de entrada de tickets.

The portal could be something similar to what HUBSPOT internally has with all of us. So that you can redirect people to open a ticket by FORM or in your portal or ticket receipt tray.

La funcionalidad es muy importante porque ahora las respuestas quedan desperdigadas. Sólo tenemos la opción de llamar por teléfono o enviar un email, pero el usuario no tienen una visión conjunta de su TICKET.

The functionality is very important because now the answers are scattered. We only have the option of calling by phone or sending an email, but the user does not have a joint vision of his TICKET.

HubSpot lo denomina “Ver tu bandeja de entrada de asistencia técnica” que da acceso justo a lo que debería tener cada portal de cliente. 

HubSpot calls it "View your technical support inbox" which gives you just access to what each customer portal should have.

Tickets Portal LinkTickets Portal LinkTickets PortalTickets Portal

Sneeps
Participant

Agreed, we too are using Zendesk, and are in the process of moving into Hubspot Service.  This is a valuable feature that provides clients with the ability to see, so that they do not have to contact us to receive a status, etc.  

mcmolly
Participant

Agreed, this is a gap in HubSpot's capabilities compared to other web tools. Our company would benefit greatly from this functionality. 

DanaEpp

It would definitely be nice if we had this feature. Some way for them to track a ticket, and its status. I am not sure if we need the full inbox style view, but a way to click a link and see the current thread and status would be helpful. As would being able to query it in a bot for authenticated users.

zcrouthamel

A simple web form with an ability to see currently submitted tickets, their status, and an ability to post replies on individual tickets would be fantastic.

Jusbut99

PLEASE make this possible, this is the only thing that gave me pause while I'm considering service platforms.

zorzo

This is crucial.

I can't believe we don't have that yet.

Holger_Z
Contributor

Agreed, would be very helpful for us too.

jean-david
Contributor

Yes, this is an important feature for Service Hub, provided by other helpdesk softwares such as Zendesk or Freshdesk.

KarolinaOlczak
Participant

Agreed. 

When we've been checking Hubspot, we were sure that we will get the exact same tool for customer service as Hubspot offers to their own clients.

Hope this can be implemented soon 🙂 

JKelleher
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes, please! 

We love Service Hub but we find this to be a very frustrating omission from the feature set. Keen to see this incorporated as part of the Pro package (if not Starter). 

JKelleher
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes, please. We love Service Hub but this feels like a crucial missing feature. 

_Ania_

I agree with all of the above! 

SimonH_Demodia
Participant | Elite Partner

Agree. This isn't really a proper ticketing system without some way for clients to interact with the ticket once they have submitted it.

MatthewMorrow
Participant

YES!  Service Hub really needs to replicate the system that HubSpot support use themselves.  Need the widget they use and the automated ticket updates, option to select callbacks, livechat etc.  Currently the Service Hub is mediocre at best.