Hubspot Service Hub Customer Support Inbox

Provide a customer facing support inbox like you offer to Hubspot customers based on email domain of contact records; this also needs user accounts or SSO integration for each contact record.

So that our customers can see their Tickets we manage in Hubspot Service Hub. Zendesk offers this too.

screenshot.png

HubSpot updates
8 Replies
zorzo
New Contributor

This is crucial.

I can't believe we don't have that yet.

jean-david
Regular Contributor

Yes, this is an important feature for Service Hub, provided by other helpdesk softwares such as Zendesk or Freshdesk.

KarolinaOlczak
Regular Contributor

Agreed. 

When we've been checking Hubspot, we were sure that we will get the exact same tool for customer service as Hubspot offers to their own clients.

Hope this can be implemented soon Smiley Happy 

JKelleher Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner

Yes, please. We love Service Hub but this feels like a crucial missing feature. 

_Ania_
New Contributor

I agree with all of the above! 

SimonH_Demodia
Occasional Contributor

Agree. This isn't really a proper ticketing system without some way for clients to interact with the ticket once they have submitted it.

rcanedo
Occasional Contributor

Spy on me Hubspot doesn't have it. It is the basic tool of a ticket manager. Everyone else has (zendesk, zoho, feshdesk, octadesk, ...).

Ralf
New Contributor

We agree with all the comments and upvotes here. This is a fundamental tool and urgently needed

Thank you for closing the gap asap.