Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Hubspot Service Hub Customer Support Inbox

Provide a customer facing support inbox like you offer to Hubspot customers based on email domain of contact records; this also needs user accounts or SSO integration for each contact record.

So that our customers can see their Tickets we manage in Hubspot Service Hub. Zendesk offers this too.

screenshot.png

HubSpot updates
12 Comentarios
zorzo
Nuevo colaborador

This is crucial.

I can't believe we don't have that yet.

jean-david
Colaborador habitual

Yes, this is an important feature for Service Hub, provided by other helpdesk softwares such as Zendesk or Freshdesk.

KarolinaOlczak
Colaborador habitual

Agreed. 

When we've been checking Hubspot, we were sure that we will get the exact same tool for customer service as Hubspot offers to their own clients.

Hope this can be implemented soon Emoticono feliz 

JKelleher Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner

Yes, please. We love Service Hub but this feels like a crucial missing feature. 

_Ania_
Nuevo colaborador

I agree with all of the above! 

SimonH_Demodia
Colaborador ocasional

Agree. This isn't really a proper ticketing system without some way for clients to interact with the ticket once they have submitted it.

rcanedo
Colaborador ocasional

Spy on me Hubspot doesn't have it. It is the basic tool of a ticket manager. Everyone else has (zendesk, zoho, feshdesk, octadesk, ...).

Ralf
Colaborador ocasional

We agree with all the comments and upvotes here. This is a fundamental tool and urgently needed

Thank you for closing the gap asap.

SamLambda
Nuevo colaborador

Hello,

I would like to also comment that having a end-user facing support inbox is paramount to my support operations. I am in the process of migrating from ZenDesk to Service Hub as my company has consildated sales and maketing ops into HubSpot. We are unable to move forward with our part of the migration, as we cannot risk a reduction in service provided to our current clients. They use and expect to have a support hub/inbox to view of all tickets they have and their organization have submitted. 

Thank you,

Sam McCullough

Ralf
Colaborador ocasional

Agree 100%

Dear HubSpot team,

would yo be able to provide some color on this high level item?

Consideration Yes/ No? , Already spec-ed out? In plan? ETA?

Thank you.