HubSpot Ideas

chance_estes

Hubspot Score Reporting - View Increases, Decreases, and Movement

Hi there,

The Hubspot Score, while useful in determining the overall activity levels of leads, is extremely limited in its reporting capacity. I would like the ability to report on increases, decreases, and general movement in Hubspot Score both on a contact-by-contact basis, and as an overall trend.

For example, let's say we have John Smith, our test contact. I would like to create a report that shows the increase or decrease in John's Hubspot Score within a specified time frame. The report could also feature a comparison so that we know by what percentage the score increased or decreased. It would be ideal to report on multiple contacts this way, and to include them in a table.

Next, I'd also like to see a report showing an overall trend of Hubspot score as it pertains to select contacts. For example, if we have a list of 10 contacts, I'd like to show a graph of overall movement in Hubspot Score via line graph or something similar. 

22 Kommentare
ThundraTeam
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi, I agree with all the above and want to add on a new feature request here. When I check a contact's score, I see the current score, and clicking on the "details", I see the previous scores. However, I would like to see the activity resulted in an increase in this contact's score.image.png

SofieLoopmans
Mitglied

Hi Hubspot,

I have the exact same request. Can you let us know if it's possible to make a report based on the Hubspot Score? 

Thx!

Sofie

ddomroski
Mitglied

Agree, we need an easy to create a report of contacts and their HubSpot scores.

DarrenScottUK
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agree this is vital and would prove extremly useful to compare against engagement, campaigns and sales activity to cross referen ce if there was an uplift of score vs activity without manually having to look at an individual contact.

BGrimes
Mitglied

Upvoting this! Being able to see incremental activity is key to determining whether or not a lead is moving towards a buying cycle. This is most definitely offered in Salesforce and we're really hoping this is something that will be available soon so we don't need to switch CRMs. 

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team!

Commenting for a customer here.

Are we able to see specifically what activity cause change in score and have that available in report format too? thanks!

erica11
Stratege/Strategin

Hi there, we would like to be able to see what activity cause a change in score and be able to see that on the report or at the contact level. We don't want to give everyone access to properties to test out a contact. 

CHay
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvoting this too - also would be really handy for sales people to see why a lead score has updated postiively or negatively without giving access to them to admin. 

Rachel_KL
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvoting an 18 month old idea... Come on HubSpot! What good is a data point if I can't report against or do anything useful with it? We need some historical reporting capabilities and why on earth can't the average user see what caused the score to change. 

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

This idea is so great! 

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

I would need that too!

ShawnHymel
Mitglied

As a Developer Relations Engineer/Advocate, this would be huge. I want to be able to run reports that show statistics about how well our activities are impacting lead generation for our sales team. For example, I want to know something like X% of all qualified sales leads watched a particular webinar or read a particular blog post. That would help us focus our efforts on the right types of activities that generate leads.

Jmarchy
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Myself and the team at our agency would love this 

RGregus
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvoting this idea.  I want to know who is engaging with our content - and take next steps.  It is silly we cannot report on change of Hubspot score.  

RussFaulkner
Teilnehmer/-in

I also would love this feature! 

RGregus
Teilnehmer/-in
Thanks Russ. It is such an obvious feature to be able to identify and
quantify movement in the funnel so we can act accordingly. Let's rattle
Hubspot's dev pipeline tree and get this on the radar. 🙂
ZImad
Mitglied

Hello! I would love this idea as we are working on having a health score for our clients on the implementation/transaction tickets on hubspot!

However, we would like to see the trend of this health score throughout the client's contract with us! Also, it would be great to see the metric/s responsible for the drop or increase in the score and to be able to show it in a graph or a report to see the trend and how this score is evolving over time.

Thanks!

RGregus
Teilnehmer/-in
Hi Zimad
I like the idea of graphing the Hubspot Score over time. Upvoting that.👍
RZeitunian
Teilnehmer/-in

UPVOTING!!!!!

MPelamonia
Teilnehmer/-in

Very important! We use health scores to identify health or unhealthy customers. However, we need to see if health scores increase over time so we can measure what activities have impact on the health!