HubSpot Ideas

AFairfield

Hubspot Lead Scoring for Forms

Hi - I've run into the issue that I have over 100 forms in our database. This is from various content pieces (ebooks, blogs, infographics, etc.) and contact us forms that are based on various campaigns.

When trying to set up lead scoring, I ran into the issue that I would like to assign different forms different score values. However, there's not an option to choose "xx form" or "xxX form" or "xXxx form". It only allows out to either pick and assign each form individually or all of them. It would be great to have the "or" function in lead scoring similar to how it's set up in workflows. 

1 Reply
PChalasani
Contributor

Hi @AFairfield  One of the problems with manually setting up rules is you're never sure which factors are important and how important they are. 

For example, is XYZ Form really significant? Is it worth 5 points? Or 50? 
How can you be sure? What other factors are you missing?

Ideally, we should grab all past historical data and see which forms were more likely to associated with future Closed Won deals... this could be tedious. We have an add-on for HubSpot that can does all of this automatically using an AI engine. Happy to give you a free trial access if you are interested. Let me know!