Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Hubspot Insights should find local data when you create a company, not just use the American data

When a company is created the data that is fetched by Hubspot Insights is almost always a phone number and office address in America. My business is in the UK and we only target UK offices. I would like to be able to set Hubspot Insights to fetch the company address and Phone number for the country I am targeting as US phone numbers and addresses are useless to us and will confuse our sales team.

HubSpot updates
3 Comentarios
hermann-paar
Occasional Contributor

company enrichment has to become immediately a function that one can switch off. We have over 80% failor rate with german addresses. It costs us unnecessary money for solving wrong addresses. 

mphed
Regular Contributor

Yes, totally agree. The same goes for us in Sweden. Not very usable data if it's all US.

jveler_ecrs
Regular Contributor

For those that found this on search... it would be much better to have one idea with a lot of activity. The largest thread on this seems to be here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Option-to-turn-off-HubSpot-Insights-on-company-record...

Let's work together to make HubSpot change this and work from that thread.